Do any of you guys have crushes on anyone on this site?

Let me know! 😊🌸
feel free to post anonymous

0|0
22|32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

What Girls Said 21

• Lol nope and I don't think the combination of me + my macbook + internet connection + gag = man of my dreams will ever happen 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • I do but its my own little secret lol and even if i said he's name anonymously he would know who it was.
    But to be honest I think it is cute when u see a people with crushes who both are on one question reply to their comments and u can tell there is a connection there through there joking and teasing with each other. It's a unique thing and you can see they get each other. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have a girl crush on @Genie23 ;D

2|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @Dave20151 Noooo, not really. Everyone has ar right to say whatever they want.
      Why are you asking us questions anyway. you also didn't answer the question. So, expecting us to answer is kinda silly. Just saying.
      by the way, not everyone like to get tagged in these kind of question. Would you like it if someone tagged you in "which gager would you liketo hookup with?'
      " do you have a crush on anyone? Tag them"

NO.. right? Aha. Not everyone feelz flattered

• No I don't but I like religious guys and its hard to spot true religion on public web forum. One example is that you can't see them give sandwiches to homeless people or prayer or jump and sing during worship at church.

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't have to be religious, to be a good person, you just have to not be a conceited asshole

• Yeah I have a crush on this girl call @mskay lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a crush.. On @Genie23 <3
    No need to be anonymous jk we're friends haha

1|2
    0|0
  • hello, I don't have a crush on anyone here but in the real life haha eh, I do!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • I have a newly developed crush on @Noboddy 🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • I did have one crush once. He was bae but I'd die before I admitted it publicly 😆

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't even keep track of who said what. There are a few prominent users on here who I remember, but I don't have a crush on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • whaaat
    naaah

haven't you heard, I'm made of pure hatred.
    just kidding. i don't because I'd have to get to know someone better before i could say I have a crush on them. >_>

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh most definitely! 🙊

0|0
    0|0
  • @Chris_Pratt ayyyeee baaeee

0|0
    0|0
  • that's a secret :O !!! hahaah

0|0
    0|0
  • Nopeeee not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... 😊..

0|0
    0|0
  • I used too

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say crush, but there are a few guys I kind of like on here. I mean, I don't know them, and only talked with them briefly. They're pretty funny and seem like cool guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

1|0
    0|0
  • by guys do you mean... guys
    or by guys do you mean ppl?

and yea i do have small crushes on 2.5 people here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. I'm not saying who though.

0|0