Am I the only when that likes getting down votes?

I think it's funny that you would care that much about it

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I guess it depends.

Sometimes, you're looking to get people going.. and downvotes tell you that you did a good job.

Most the time, I don't really care anymore...

But sometimes.. when you really pour yourself into an answer, and like, really lay yourself out there... they can still hurt a bit.

• I'm just indifferent about downvotes.

• I used to care a lot about it, but not anymore.
    It's not because I got downvotes that my opinion is less valid.

• I'm amused by it when it's for a controversial topic like sexuality, religion, politics, ethics. You can always expect haters on those questions and I often get blocked by random people for my answers. It makes me laugh.

• I think there are more people who like it.

I like it when I get downvotes but everyone knows it's the truth... they just don't want to seem rude by admitting it is. Haha That cracks me up.

• I couldn't care about down votes. It's just a click. Makes no difference

• attention is attention lol

• you're the only one.

What Guys Said 8

• Lol, I think its funny when people block me, Its like the ultimate satisfaction knowing you completely fucking owned them, and they have no response that isn't retarded, so they just block you in a shitty form of admitting defeat xD

• when i say something controversial, yeah it's fine. but when it's something like "how old are you?" and I respond with "35" and get downvoted, I admit I'm a bit confused.

• Sometimes yes. Because getting down vote means you made some bitches mad. I like that.

• I'm just neutral bout it. No hate no love. I'm used to it, upvotes and downvotes is just everywhere nowadays on the internet so it's just like normal for me.

• 0|0
  • No it kills me inside

• I don't care now

• if only i could down vote this question.