Do users here hate me or what?

Now I'm not starting a fight but it seems like many users here hate me. I've been blocked by many users here even though I've never talked with them ever. Why is that? I've never said a word to them and yet they have blocked me.. Just why? I feel like you guys want me to leave this site.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you noticed that a lot of these opinions... Are people that either like you or say that you should just stay?
    Have you noticed that no hater is replying?

Well... These 'haters' are mere shadows. You should not care to wonder, if they are not even willing enough to show their faces and reply.
    They are the minority, hands down.

What Guys Said 18

• Don't mind them. They have a block fetish.

~ Ohh another random user to block
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/JqEqauwmV3s/hqdefault.jpg

~ *User Blocked* Ohh yess

• You don't bother me. But then, I don't know you.

• of course not!!!

who said u should leave? they r just people who hate some certain religions/groups/cultures... they r just scumbags... fuck 'em ;p

• From what I have seen of you, you seem a very nice young lady. My advice is to put it all on their hang ups and failings rather than anything to do with you.

I say this, for as a woman, you will always get this for with so many pathetic/desperate guys lurking on sites like this. If they cannot have you, or you do not respond to their lurid advances, they block you

• Hey i love having you here , You gotta know something

haters will hate and they do block.. I been blocked and

your better off without haters just see things that way ,,

• Nah, I think you come out with some good shit mate! xD

• Some people do it so they don't get downvotes

• No I don't hate you, you're not the only one, I too have been blocked by some users for no reason at all, but I guessed they got pissed from some of my opinions in which I may seem kind of a smartass...

• maybe they have read your opinions and they didn't like it. its good to be hated by some people because then you know your on the right way

• I don't know, i like you, guess they dont like something you have said :/

• I missed this one!! If I'd have seen it I would have answered days ago!!

You are one of the nicest people here. We have had many "blows" and arguments, but you have, and will always have, my utmost respect. I always enjoy talking to you. We will always have differences, but that's what makes it interesting!!

Take care, stay safe!!

• Why do you care its the internet

• What type of questions do you normally answer?

• a lot of questions but nothing 'too controversial'

• Then its probably just miscellaneous cranky people. Dont let people who have a cactus hidden in their ass bring you down.

• Forget those trurds, they just jelly

• you are delusional

• I don't hate you nor I love, take it easy

• This is cute.
    To be honest I've asked a lot of questions and left many opinions and all I received was hostility. There are some highly immature people on here who use the site when they are bored.

I'm sure it's nothing personal towards you.

• You're not hated, butttt, you're not very well liked. It's just that you need to tone it down a little, that's all :)

What Girls Said 10

• That has pretty much happened to every one who has been on this site for quite some time.
    Don't mind it.

People block you if they don't share your views.
    That's my assumption in that matter.

• Nah, you're not hateable.
    A lot of people have blocked me too for no reason at all, it's ridiculous, you're definitely not alone.

• Hate? Hell, no. You know I love you, girly <3 You're my friend and little sis.
    I got blocked from commenting, couple of times. So, you're not alone. Some people just don't like it when we give our honest opinions.. When we say truth. So, they block people, lol.
    Don't leave because of those idiots

• I don't get why people get upset and sad when someone blocks them. all I know is that this site is full of strangers people, we are not going to be like by a lot... But hey, that is how life is... somepeople would hate us for no reason... just be happy :D and post what you think on every question be real 100%... be the real you... no matter if they block you ;)

• and as far I know, I have not been block... but if someone blocks me ;) I would not care not even one %!!

• I don't hate you!! Stay with me... Because your all I need 🎶

Also I've been blocked by a random user I've never talked too. I think it's bc I'm said somthing in a comment and she saw it and decided to block me. It's okay tho. Haters goin hate

• Yeah that's happened to me too. It's really common on this site I guess. I actually like you based on the conversations I've had with you.

• Nah, you're nice. :)

• Some people have probably blocked you for your age, I know since it happend to me as well. Some people even block others for different views like being an atheist or pro life ffff

• I've never seen you before.

• duuuuude i like you !!

im the one who stole your cat and ran away... and peed on it
    lol :P