What's up with all the trolling today?

Catfishes, ghosts, green penis' and failed proposals...
What is this troll day?

Yeah I also forgot about the penis stuck in anus one.
Damn that was hilarious.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Weekends are always a little screwy. Saturdays will be weird for a little while and then Sundays and then it will switch again. C'est la GaG

• The green penis one did it for me. It appears there is no full moon for another three weeks, so I don't know what it is other than a Saturday in the western hemisphere and probably bad weather keeping them indoors?

• today? JUST TODAY?

• Trolls are here everyday they don't have jobs

• Yeah well this day was especially cramped

• It seems everyday is troll day here.

• apparently I missed it al..

• Really, man you missed some good laughs.

• lol Do you have links to these? I only saw the catfishes.

What Guys Said 9

• Hmmmmm. I missed those. What do you think @Genie23?

• There would be less or maybe none trollers, if people would stop reacting to them. Trolls are motivated by the reaction of others. Don't give them a reaction, and they will go away. Its simple ignore the FUCKERS.

• It's hard to ignore them, you just feel like you have to leave a witty comment :P

• Well if it was that easy, I think everyone would do it lol. But the saying goes, silence has more power than words, in such situations.

Leaving a witty comment, does no harm, but not reacting in sense of anger towards them, or taking it personal. Then they have you by the balls. the JOKER Says "Why so serious?" If you look into the jokers motto and quotes, its quiet realistic in terms of applying it in life.

• I guess your right.

• So is is not always like this? I just joined this yesterday and I thought it seemed a bit odd lol.

• Not really I'm lucky if I manage to see one but today was just crazy...

• I don't know I think it's funny though I saw the green penis one and laughed

• Really? I must have seen 3 penis questions today, it stops being funny after a while.

• Honestly I haven't been paying much attention to be honest, I've been to busy talking in private messaging.

• Is this an anniversary for trolls?

• It gets like this every weekend.

• I think your right.. there does seem to be a pattern

• I missed all this.

• You missed some great laughs man

• I saw the one you posted in your update I just didn't click on it.

• Troll day erryday