What would you say to me if we ever had the chance to meet in person?

title says it all! It can be another person, which GAGer would you like to meet in person? what you would you tell him/her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha of course you are one of the first people here who I would like to meet in person... At first, I'm gonna hug you and give you a friendly kiss on your cheek 😗 and I would say "hola mi amiga, although you look so pretty in pictures but you look even prettier in real life, what a gorgeous smile you have" ... and then we will go and do all the things that we talked about here previously lol, you know, Playing soccer and having vegetables pizza. And finally, it would be cool if you introduce me to your family (especially your mom because she is also our friend here on gag :p )

Oh and it would also be cool to have a moment and play with your cute nieces haha.

• ahahahaaa the whole family? omg xD

• Lol why would you assume that, do you think it's weird I wrote that? so you would imply it to yourself as well if you wrote something like that? Haha you know what, you might right a book and I might think that you are werid, but a little bit of weirdness is not a bad idea, I mean seriously, think about it, you have to act weirdly at some moments in life, acting always normally is just boring, no? A little bit of weridness may add some fun haha. Well I know that was out of topic.. BUT ANYWAY, are you gonna say "staaaap it please" in real life too? Lol it would be awesome to see you blushing :p

• ahha no!! you're not weird but I thought I would be weird and I know it's not bad, I love being weird ahahaha

and I would say staaap it, and noo it would be awkward for you to see me blush ahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• if we met in person i'd just be like.." omg! cl_517... from gag? HI! it's so awesome to finally meet u! wanna grab a coffee?" :)

and we'd also talk about making a gag party a reality rather than a wish, so we could host it and meet everyone else too :)

What Guys Said 12

• In real life I'm pretty shy, so if I met a fellow GAGer like you in real life, I wouldn't be surprised if I did something all socially awkward like start blushing. 😅 But after the initial shock of actually meeting someone from GAG, I'd be friendly and talk with them. Since I knew them from here, I'd be more comfortable talking with them since we already had previous contact. I'd want to hang out, get a bite to eat or whatever.

As for which GAGer I would like to meet in real life... Hmm... I don't want to make anyone feel awkward by mentioning them so I probably shouldn't 😁

• ahaha it's okay!! and we're more likely to meet since we're both from Texas ahah

• it's okay i dont feel awkward.
      lol jks jks :P

• @justbanANNAz Hahaha you can make up for my shyness xD

• I would say the first thing that came into my head - I always find in life if you think too much about things they never go in the places you put them - I meet people for the first time the same way either we get on or we don't - Since we get on in GaG, we will probably get on in real life so I think therefore conversation won't be a problem and any silence will be comfortable rather than awkward.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...6e729b9cc6d572b73f188.jpg

• I'd say "I didn't forget your request for a good strong handshake!"... and I'd grab your hand in a solid move and shake it like real business partners 8) 8)

• 1|0
  • Lets go be insane.

• It would be super awkward and then I'd tell a knock knock joke and then eat a sandwich and then fall asleep.

• but if we meet on the street? lol haha

• U'd have to recognize me, cuz I guarantee u I wouldn't recognize u. No offense. Horrible memory.

• don't worry, I guess we have that in common ahah

• Probably just hello LEO :) I'd be nervous to talk to you to be honest your too attractive for me

• hey! hows it going then go from there i suppose but i, m terrible at small talk

• In real you are even more fun

• Would you have s*x with me (guess the word 😉)

• i would be like , u look hotter irl im horny , wanna have sex :P

• I;d probably start singing Do ya wanna build a snowman lol jk jk, I'd be excited lol

What Girls Said 6