Would you rather (in The GAG edition)?

IN GAG...
Q.1.) Would you rather...
A.) Be forced to reply to every comment, message, or opinion towards you. You can't block 'em either (including creeps)
---OR---
B.) No one ever replies to any of your comments, messages, or opinions. You are shunned.

Q.2.) Would you rather...
A.) Be forced to incorporate the word "fam" at least 15 times in each of your opinions
---OR---
B.) Have to post a current selfie of yourself in each opinion

Q.3.) Would you rather...
A.) Every GAG opinion you have posted so far represents the remaining days you have left to live. (@Klaatu51 You are looking at well over 200 years left LOL)
---OR---
B.) Your lifespan just went to 24 hours. Every GAG opinion you post from now on steals 30 minutes from the GAG community's lifespan and adds it to yours.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) A. Be forced to reply to every comment, message, or opinion towards you. You can't block 'em either (including creeps)
    -- Fortunately or unfortunately, I actually do this, most of the time! Good convos are short-lived but debates are longer lasting for me. And I seriously need a community to interact with. Being alone would feel like I am answering the questions of automated bots.

2.) B. Have to post a current selfie of yourself in each opinion
    -- Quality is must in my opinions. By adding fam at least 15 times in my opinions, nobody would take me seriously and I'd also get banned too. I don't know if adding my horrible face to my opinions would decrease the quality or not but the magnitude would certainly be much lower than a repetitive annoying word. And it'll also motivate in bathing on time, taking care of my beauty and wearing good clothes. You get me fam?

3.) B.) Your lifespan just went to 24 hours. Every GAG opinion you post from now on steals 30 minutes from the GAG community's lifespan and adds it to yours.
    -- After submitting this opinion, the total will become 8856 which makes the total lifespan to 24 and a quarter year making my life to only 44 years. NO! This is so less. I don't want to die that early. I will go for B. I'd live as much as I want. It is like euthanasia where my death will be take place prosperously :)

What Girls Said 11

• 1. A - sure if I'm bored I'll take time to answer all.
    2. A - I'm not allowed to reveal my identity to this website
    3. A - every opinion is worth one day, but B is 30 minutes, plus it's stealing someone else's life so no

Haha my answers were mostly A

• I'll start from the end.

Q3 B Since with option A I would only have 20 years to live and B doesn't require quality opinions lol

Q2 A Cause I'm not a selfie person.

Q1 B Because Q3 B will require all my time, so I got no time to read the replies anyway.

• 1. A - It's nice to keep in touch with people usually. I answer anything I'm tagged in anyway.
    2. B - I may scare people with some of the selfies, so you've been warned.
    3. A - I don't want to take away from my life span.

• 1. A
    2. A
    3. A

• 1. A
    2. B
    3. A

• A for all. Although I pretty much dislike the word 'fam', it's better than to post a selfie of mine.

• Answer:1
    A) cause not all people here are creeps and weirdos
    Answer:2
    B) because I hate the word fam after I saw it many times here.. Annoying
    Answer:3
    A) I want to live.. And not look old. Good idea.

• 1. A
    2. B
    3. A

:)

• 1) A

2) A

3) Aah I don't know. Damn you doge!

• 1) A
    2) B
    3) B

• 1. A
    2. A
    3. A

What Guys Said 9