Guys, Have you ever left GAG then made a new account as someone else?

I don't mean being a catfish. I just mean to come back on GaG with a different personality.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, never have. Admittedly though, I did make a separate account to talk shit to people who think they could come out of nowhere, shit talk me, and then block me out of nowhere before I've had my say.

What can I say, I'm prideful. And I'm not gonna lie, it was really sweet to get the last say on people who thought they could troll me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I must admit that sometimes that would tempt me but it would be too complicated though I did create a temporary account to look at my profile from outside how vain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would anyone pretend to be a catfish on the internet?

www.quickmeme.com/.../...ddaeb8205afa7be255e51.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • That is pretty common, but no this has been my only account.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. That seems weird and like a complete waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really I deactivated my account as dudegrt after first week of joining then came back as dudegrt09 and never looked back...

0|0
    0|0
    • I used to have an account but came back as someone totally different. I still see posts about my previous profile and users @mentioning me to say they miss me, but i am still around - this time a lot wiser

• Show All
    • No because i have blocked them. I didn't like them. I don't want contact with anyone who said they were my 'friend'

• oh if they were creepy self-proclaimed friends of yours then you did the right thing, only allow the people that you follow to message you, there is a setting for that

• personality? this is my second account but i guess i am pretty much same from before

0|0
    0|0
    • I used to have an account a while back, but i transformed my personality when i came back.

• why? because it is fun? lol