Have you noticed people get on here around 8 AM asking long ass questions?

Have you noticed that people on here around 8 or 9 AM wake up feeling like writing long ass questions for people to answer? Lol. Who's in the no sleep gang? *Falls asleep*

I know there are different time zones but yet at night time in the USA there still are very few people who answer on here. Very few. Most aren't international either. Most international people answer when USA people are up. Nobody is hardly ever on here at night or early in the morning USA time. Maybe just a couple of USA people.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are people from all over the world on this site. It may be 8 AM to you when the question is posted, but they could have written it at 5 PM their time. That means they could have gotten enough sleep, had time to think about the question during the course of their day, and posted it after getting home or something. :P

• Where are they at USA 8-10 PM though? Or early in the morning? Nobody is on here that late but a couple of USA people who don't sleep.

• Haha, okay, okay. It matters to you to satisfy your curiosity! I've amended my statement for you. :P

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey! I have genuine concerns about my long ass!

• But only when you wake up?

• Yeah, after struggling to fit my ass in my shorts in the morning, I come here and ask questions about it. lol

What Girls Said 9

• Me, lol. probably people are bored just wanna exercise their fingers so theyre ready to send a furious text to their boyfriend or girlfriend about why theyre not replying

• Have you noticed there are different time zones? Good morning to you too!

• Where are y'all at night though? I be on here late at night and nobody is on here.

• Private messages are private

• Sorry thought I answering another questikn

• Hahahaha
    Yes, because everyone is from the same country as you are.

xD

• No because even international people don't get on at night (USA time).

"Hahahaha"

xD

• When I read questions it's mixed with the other questions, I don't actually go in the Q... so I never see the update.

• Oh I see. I do that sometimes, but most of the time if I really want to answer the question I click on it. To each their own.

• Can't say I have ever noticed.

• I'm sorry :/

• it's 1>40am in my place tho

• Have you noticed time differences are a thing? Cuz yeah.

• I've noticed people get up around this time to answer shit. Then they'll leave and answer stuff around 5 or 6 in the evening (you know dinner time) until it's time to go nighty nighty again. I don't sleep though so yeah I notice it cuz cuz.

• Different time zones.

• They aren't on at night though. Like I've been saying.

• Why do international GAGers go to bed around the same time American ones do?

• I'm not:D 😙

What Guys Said 5

• Do you realize that when it is 8 AM your time is is something else in other places. So 8 or 9 AM happens every hour. So any time there is a long question, it is that time someplace.

• So where at these people? Wait until 3 in the morning and see how many people are on here regardless of time zone.

• I have on occasion been on here that late and sometimes do see them. But western countries are on her the most, so go by their time zones.

• I hardly ever seen international people unless it's now when Americans are up. If it's like early in the morning they aren't here. I guess maybe they figure nobody will answer them so they wait until USA people are up then ask.

• wot's so bad about it? those people r seekin advice... and it's just happened to be 8 AM when they asked... maybe they wake-up early or they r still awake by then.

my point's y it matters WHEN they ask? they'll get their replies once people here'll see 'em bro...

• Nah bro nah more people get on around 8 or 9. Nobody is on here at like 3 in the morning. Yeah and people see them at 8 or 9. I can answer stuff at like 3 in the morning and go to bed. Wake up at like 11 or 12 and have like 5 notifications from where they woke up and answered what I wrote.

• There are Japanese people on here?

• yeah noticed a few of 'em

• It's not 8am for everyone

• Good point, but then where are y'all when the creepy things are out? GAG is dry as fuck at night.

• I must admit I find the long questions a 24hr problem.

• Yeah, but they seem to me to be more frequent at certain times.

• No I never noticed but thanks for pointing that out. :)