Should GAG have a feature where it shows you how many people have blocked you?

I think that would be cool that way you can compare to your other GAG minion friends who has been blocked more like hahahaa I got more blocks than you did kinda thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they should, but the thing is users who blocked you would probably complain or something, since GAG is a secretive kind of website, i dunno.

Like I blocked many people, and if they find out I blocked them, im in trouble and they would spam my messages with rude comments.

I think not.

• No it could just tell you the number of people who blocked you not specific names.

• Then yes it would be good especially if you're blocked by someone, and you write a long paragraph as an answer, and they've blocked you, it's a waste of your time.

• Thanks for selecti me as MHO 😭 such a honor

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, I would like to know.

• I definitely want to know.. that would be awesome

• Sounds cool

• I guess it'd be interesting to know who has blocked you, but I don't really care too much overall.

• Yes it would save writing out a comment only to have GAG tell you are blocked by this user.

• Yessss! I'd like know.

What Guys Said 2

• www.troll.me/.../dude-i-dont-give-a-fuck.jpg

I can care less who blocks me and don't care about the list of it. Would be another pointless feature.

• It would be cool to know cause before writing a comment back to them or answering one of their questions you don't have to read you are blocked by the user

• Might lead to unpopularity contests which is not constructive for site.