Why do all the misogynistic rant questions always get automatically removed here on GAG but never misandric questions?

Don't get me wrong. I think both men and women who resort to constant misogynistic and misandric rants as their own questions here on GAG or behind the computers in general, based on their own individually poor experience, are nothing but pathetic losers who always go anonymous out of fear of consequences and refuses to see anything wrong with themselves at all but I wonder why misandric rants never get flagged and removed here on GAG.

Here's one that still isn't removed.
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/girls-behavior/q1638658-how-do-i-get-over-my-hatred-of-men

Most Helpful Girl

• She's asking for help to get over her hatred of men, not ranting about how much she hates men, why she hates them and everyone should follow her. She realises it's wrong and she states it's because of the hurt they've caused her. She's an upset woman who I can relate to.

Misogyny is more prevalent here than misandry. If a woman or even a man wrote nothing but insults about men, that they're superior to men etc, then it would be removed but that woman in question didn't break any rules.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a much complicated question and beyond being "anti-men" and "anti-women", I personally won't remove it because it doesn't qualify to be offensive. It doesn't claim that all women are deceitful whores (with those terms) or anything harsh, really. Did you think it was offensive? I didn't think it was offensive, and I am a guy.

• Maybe not a offensive but a little whiney. Sorry if I sound harsh but all I hear are constant whining here. It's not like any of the female and male GAG users would even bother trying to help this person if it was a male asking for help overcoming his hatred of women.

• Honestly, it has to do with wording. She didn't claim all men should die or some other things. There's a line for it.

What Girls Said 4

• If there's an opinion/question where the whole point of it is to call a group/individual names, call them out on something, etc., it will be removed for being offensive. The whole point of those kinds of questions is to stir up shit and nobody likes drama, right

Ones like the question you posted are not removed because they're technically asking for advice, the whole point of them is not to offend. I agree that's a really silly loophole but I guess rules are rules.

• I found a lot of men resort to name calling like slut whores cunts etc and I found that less common on girls rants. Maybe that's the reason?

• But even then, I've even seen subtly misogynistic questions that involves no name calling yet they still get removed. While it's true that the men here on GAG are much more blatant, direct and brutally honest about their misogynistic rants, there were also plenty of misandric questions asked by women here on GAG that are more common than we think. They're just much more subtle and unnoticeable about it.

• I think you just answered your own question there lol. They were more subtle

• It sounds like that particular user had been abused. In general I haven't noticed too many non-trolling misandrist questions here.

• Right as if not at least one of these men making misandrist rants were ever abused either their moms or ex-girlfriends.

• I would need to see the ones that were removed. I think she was talking about men in her specific context.

• Isn't she just asking for help to get over it? The misogynistic rants "questions" aren't exactly asking for help, but only for people to agree with them.

What Guys Said 4

• Well the male rants tend to be more agressive so I can understand why they'd get removed more.

The guys on gag are more blunt and agressive, the girls are more subtle and much more condescending.

Also there is probably a bit of a pro-female bias amount the moderation team.

• I believe there is a certain inconsistency I don't think it is intentional - It is more along the lines of mentions of rape or domestic abuse most automatically think of female victims - I am not sure how it could be evened out maybe a few MRAs (Mens' Rights Activists) to come into the fold and become mods.

• That's a good question. Maybe it's because there are more MGTOW rants than there are misandrist rants. Both are equally bad.

• thank you for addressing this...