Should GirlsASKGuys have a mobile app?

I personally believe it would be so much better if i can access the cite from my phone or tablet without having to go on my browser.

• Yes
  • No
  • Doesn't make a difference
  • I'm a potatoe

Most Helpful Girl

• They've stated numerous times for the past few months that they're working on a GirlsAskGuys app.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is one coming - When I don't know but they are working on it.

What Girls Said 3

• They had one and it was utter crap.

• Once I saw one in the App Store, it was a mess.

• yes it should.

What Guys Said 6

• I've been patiently waiting ever since I heard when I first joined that they were developing one. Still waiting.

It would be really quite awesome if they made one though. The web browser crashes A LOT on my phone for this site, and it really drains the battery and loads extra slow. It's super frustrating when I painstakingly type a 2500 character opinion on my phone and it crashes and erases it.

• As long as it have push notifications for messages, I'm a huge advocate.

That would give a very viable solution to the lack of the Meebo chat that this site used to have back in the days! All the veteran GaG users remember the Meebo chat and how awesome it was! ;-)

P. S. For those who are unfamiliar, Meebo was a live chat system that GaG used to have. It was a chat bar at the bottom of the page that allowed users to live chat with each other, and through Meebo's site GaG users were able to chat with each other outside of GaG as well. Now THAT was when this internet town known as GaG had the most tight-knit community feel!

• Why make an app when you have a web interface which already works pretty well? Develop the latter one.

• I would love to see one

• they are working on one

• You spelled potato wrong.