Have you ever responded to the question title only, without reading the description?

Xample:

Question: “Guys, does he like me?”

(20-line description)

And then u just respond: “yes he likes u” without readin it.

Personally I don’t do it anymore…and I’m proud of it hehe 8)

• never!
  • i do it sometimes
  • i do it often
  • i always do it

Most Helpful Girl

• I have only done it a few times when there wasn't really anything in the description and most of the question (s) are in the title. I try to answer questions that I might know about or can give advice about. The "does s/he like me?" questions are difficult, since I don't know what the person is thinking so I scroll along.

What Girls Said 6

• No, if I'm about to respond to the question, I read the details too. Always.

• Sometimes, yeah. Not often but usually when there's like a giant wall of unpunctuated text. I can't read your Great American Novel (TM) to answer your middle school love problem, sorry.

• No, if I don't want to read I just give up of that question. If I'm going to answer I usually read the details to give an assertive response that makes sense.

• sometimes its like a book and i dont want to read a book...
    but sometimes like i scan it and then make a quick decision like yah probably.

• I do it often, particularly if the description is a huge wall of text.

• No I don't do that. Just don't respond to such questions much

What Guys Said 9

• I would have to say sometimes I was option B - If I was in xper grabbing mood - I might have skimmed a long description and then based my answer on question heading but maybe I have been listening to you, I find myself being selective in what questions I answer and thinking about them - My xper gone to crap - I am down from 3k a week to about 700 but in all honesty I prefer it this way.

• oh god same here... from almost 20k (!) now i get only 1.2k

• I am doing it right now. But I very rarely do it. I just check if someone has already written precisely what I would. Chances are there is some smartass already who's doing what I'm doing.

• Very rarely I will skim as oppose dto reading it thoroughly... but the "does he like me" questions I skip these days. They make my brain cry.

• No, though I don't read very long descriptions except if it's someone who takes lots of time for my questions.
    These questions with 20 lines of text below the question are big turn offs for me!

• I do it quite often then feel stupid about it later.

• Yeppp. Sometimes

• Yes, when they ramble on.

Don't rant.

• When I can see where the question is headed the details are unnecessary.

• Yesh... it happens sometimes.