Should there be a "Peaceful Life" topic on GaG?

Have you ever felt that sometimes you wish there was a topic you could go to for an oasis of calm away from terse exchanges, annoying questions, personality clashes etc just for a few minutes to answer questions like "What music do you like to listen to when you are chilling on the sofa with your SO?

• Yay - In a perfect world, we should have a "Peaceful Life" topic
  • Nah - That would be boring
  • Just Nosey - See Results

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be nice but I feel like people would tag their questions wrongly and still manage to sneak penis questions in there :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to be honest If I want a peacetime, I just turn off my computer and do something relaxing.

• Very wise - Must be an addict never thought of that option LoL

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, it would be great! A topic that doesn't causes arguments.
    But it's just a dream that will never come true.

• I would like it - a positive place to read happier things. But with this being on the internet, people seem quite negative or wanting to help others that are down (not that that is a bad thing). Realistically I'm not sure if it will be used a lot.

• I agree that it is unrealistic - Pity though.

• It is. A more positive topic area would be nice.

What Guys Said 1

• That topic would get zero traction here... too many pessimistic people in the world. :-P