Why do people here never answer my questions regarding guys?

It's getting annoying i take time and effort to make questions and no one even bothers to help me

Most Helpful Guy

• I often repond to any post I can but often times i run accross girls who ask extremely specific questions that I can't answer. Usually those questions are not about guys they are about a guy and they're looking for answers that simply no one but him could know. I also skip over questions that don't make sense. A lot of people simply rant on GAG and thier questions really aren't questions yet they still expect an answer. Usually the answer comes down to making them be more introspective but when angry people are asked to stop pointing fingers and think a little more they simply turn thier anger on you. I skip questions that ask things like will guys like it if I (insert random thing). I used to answer these with something along the lines of all guys aren't the same some will like it some won't. I skip them now because I've noticed they usually come from younger girls that will eventually learn that lesson on thier own. I often skip questions that are misanthropic. A lot of women post extremely negative post about men. These are much like the rants but the difference is these women genuinely believe that all men are evil or something along those lines. I quit answering these because although I can help sometimes usually my advice goes unheard. If someone isn't smart enough to step back and realize all people (also all men) aren't the same and will willingly ignore all the examples that contradict thier opinion my time spent answering thier question would be wasted. So maybe check and make sure your not writing post like these and you might get more answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering the character limit on here is 2000, I laugh at those who talk about "long questions" and how "nobody" wants to read them. Where has this world come to? If someone wants helps, details are needed, details mean longer posts. If you're too lazy to read people's posts, this may not be the right website for you.

Just saying.

What Guys Said 17

• I always browse before bed or when I'm waiting for something or standing around. Also I check this site only on my phone so even when I read something asking for advice and I could help, I rarely bother to type it all out on my phone or answer long questions. I don't know if that's what you usually ask but those are the reasons I'd skip a question, other than me just not knowing how to answer in a helpful or productive way

• Think about it this way, when you ask a question you are easily lost in a large feed of questions. Often when I am choosing which questions to answer I just read the initial question (just like I am sure that you do) and if it looks interesting I'll skim the question and if it's rambling, or vague I'll just move on. A short sweet question is much more likely to get responses then a "I met this one guy, and he did this one thing, and I think it meant... but I am not sure, and he did this, so I did that, and he laughed, do you think it meant anything?" guys don't think that way, not every little thing "means" something, and guys aren't hard to figure out, if they say something they usually mean exactly what they said.

Often it feels like every little thing a guy does is put under a microscope, and examined. Most guys won't answer those kind of questions, because it's too much detail, but not anything that we can relate to.

• You need a hook. Something that will catch peoples' attention. Something that hasn't been asked 5,000 times already. So, make your title catchy or witty or unique or interesting, in some way.

What was the main question?

• As the others have said if you make it too long people tend to skip them. If you want put up links to your questions I am sure we will have a look

• what are the questions? I'll take a crack at them (probably tomorrow though, as I have things to do tonight..)

• I'm guessing you post a wall of text that's all one rambling, misspelled, badly punctuated run-on sentence?

• Majority of questions are about guys and girls or their dating life so people I guess have got bored of them and don't answer them at all... also people refrain from giving opinions when the description is too long cause you know they want to put in least effort and get most Xpers...

• What's your question, sweetie?

• maybe when you ask a question and it is long people feel that you have answered your own question..

• Coz people dont care, just like in real life

• Pm the questions if you want my opinion, else its just chance haha :)

• Maybe it's your questions.

• YES YES IT IS SO TRUE AND SO FUCKING IRITATING
    Some of you girls really suck it is not fair only to ask questions but almost never give opinion.
    Girl question almost never get more then 2 FREAKING opinions

• Probably because you're anonymous

• You have to take into account the statistical breakdown of the members on this site. Yes it would be too easy to break it down between just gender but if you were to break down the population that much further. Such as males on the site broken into subcategories like:
    Men lurking around to view profiles of women for the vain hope of seeing a real life woman dressed in something scantily clad.
    White knights, trolls, clueless teenager boys, virgins that have no idea what a woman is (outside of their mothers), creepers, peepers, players and the rest.
    Now the white knights will come by to answer your question in the misguided hopes to win your affection, the trolls out there will write a long response filled with subtle humour to amuse themselves only, and as for everyone else listed. No. Just no.
    Also, it depends on what questions you are asking too. Then you calculate all the information and data collected and there you should have a statistical result. p (answering a survey question from you) = nill.

• WTF do you want answered? See how you're just bitching in your question? Why does anyone want to help someone who is just bitching?

• I'm sorry for this but most gagers don't like answering long questions.

What Girls Said 5

• Are your questions too long? Too detailed? Do you have paragraphs or one long passage? Is it spelled correctly? Do you use annoying text formats?

• If your questions starts like this...

He looked at me a lot, dies he likes me?

Why doesn't my friends with benefits call after three months? We were close?

How not to be shy to my boy crush?

I can't help u there
    ...

• Maybe your questions are too long. Some people don't have patience to read them when the text is long.

• You can PM me and I can try to answer them. As of right now you're anonymous so we don't know. Not to mention their are a ton of users posting anonymously. I respond to them but I have no idea if I've even come across yours.

• If you write essays then there's no wonder why nobody answers your questions. Try to make them as short as possible- just write important details and use bullet points cause make it easier for us to read.