Is it weird I don't want to be a Master?

I am getting quite close to the 50k Xper points mark and I am beginning to think that I don't want to be a Master. I am happy where I am maybe even go back to a level 7 (stay ad free) . I suppose I am asking does that seem strange?

Most Helpful Girl

• wow... my head went really far... i thought this was gonna be a dom/sub thing...

*slowly leaves*

• Hmmmm interesting view of what you think about

• hahahaha... ikr xD im actually usually very innocent its weird that my mind even went there xD haha

LOL thanks xD

• Hidden depths in your mind - Nothing wrong with something if you enjoy it and the people you do it with enjoy it.

Most Helpful Guy

• No because it gives you more pressure to perform and answer everybody no matter what the question is, they will look up to you and come up to you asking you many questions more then ever now. You thought being a mod was tough try being a master you have to live up to a higher slandered.

• I am half thinking of deactivating and starting a new account

• He told me that he had to resign his modship before this thread it was to much pressure now he is about to be a master which is more pressure so he wants to make a new account.

• Thanks for MH my friend

What Girls Said 11

• Lol, I don't really wanna become a Master that much either, since the Guru badge is better looking than the Master badge xD

• Maybe allow yourself to lose points so you don't secede? I don't know

Account is cancelled -20
    Relationship Status Removal -10
    Occupation Removal -10
    Custom Avatar Removal -10
    Avatar Reset by Admin -25
    No login for 7 days -20
    No login for 30 days -50
    No login for 90 days -100

Disconnect Facebook Account -100
    Disconnect Google+ Account -100
    Unfollowed by a GirlsAskGuys member -1

Question Opinion Removal -3
    Comment Removal -1
    Most Helpful Opinion Removal -5

Question Removal -5
    Question Update Removal -2

myTake Removal -3
    Promoted myTake Removal -50
    Featured myTake Removel -150
    myTake Opinion Removal -1
    Featured myTake Opinion Removal -1
    Promoted myTake Followers gets below 10 -10
    Promoted myTake first Opinion for gender Removal -2

• Not really, but since you can't roll back your Xper level, I guess you have no choice unless you stop posting here.

I'm just amazed that you've amassed more Xper points in the last 5 months than I have in the last 6 years, lol.

• Yeah at times I was too active and points were more important than what I was doing - I wish I had approached it differently - I justified it by giving all my points to RAVEN but underneath it all I was still an Xper grabber.

• He has almost double my opinion count, and I've been here for 5 years, not just 5 months o_o
      He probably uses the NEXT question button to navigate, that can add a lot of speed. Still extreme.

• I always think you are a cool man. I hope you will stay.

I think you are overthinking a bit. It is just a GAG it is just Master badge after all.

• I guess, you don't want to be a Master. Cause the yellow badge looks horrible, lol.
    No, it's not strange 😆

• why don't you want to become a master?

• I am not really sure - I think it makes you too high profile

• oh (。-_-。)

• Sorry I meant me - I want to be known without being too well known - I know it sounds weird

• Kind of no offense. I guess I get what you're saying. The Guru badge always looked so much cooler to me because it's black and black goes with every color. But I just think the status of Master sounds so much more efficient I guess? Maybe GAG will make a new status after Master that looks even cooler?

• All a Master has done is got 50k plus points - I don't feel in anyway special

• i've already suggested this actually... after maybe 100k or 150k Xper

• Can't you redeem points?

• It's strange xD ha

• Still trying figure it out

• What is the difference? The feeling? :o

• It is hard to describe - Some people start to think you are expert on things and all it means is I have got more points.

• Can you even go back in point levels?

I personally don't care about that.

• All I can do is start again but you have ads for first 5,000 pts

• It's pretty strange. I wish I was a master.

• I don't know - I am half thinking of deactivating and starting a new account

What Guys Said 11

• if u don't wanna be a master simply deactivate this one and start a new account.
    like another guy here who suffers from guruphobia (i won't mention him, since it'd be a "member post"... but u know who he's ;p) always stops at level 9 before hittin "guru", and then starts again a new account...

u'll start a new account before hittin "master"... u'll be da one who suffers from master-phobia ;p

personally i find master-badge better coz it reminds me of mustard! guru resembles sth like... squid ink sauce... yuck

• Guruphobia. LOL klaatuu :)

• I took a break so that might help - It just raises your profile to a place I don't want - A new a/c would be an idea but the ads for firsr 5k would annoy me.

• @asker ya indeed... but no other choice if u really despise master badge

• Stay Guru KDA, it's where all the cool kids are.

• It's no biggie that you don't want to be a Master. I am just curious, though--why don't you want to be one?

Potential solution: quit and come back as KDA20Reincarnate, and post opinions in a way that you'll feel better about. :)

• I noticed whenever you get badges people think you are more expert than you really are.

• You're overthinking this big time! Just enjoy the site and don't stress out over the minor stuff.

• I agree someone else said that - Thinking too much

• I agree, the black guru emblem looks way cooler than the piss yellow master emblem

• That is one of the issues the mustard emblem is horrible

• If you can stay ad free, that's a definite win in my opinion. I don't even understand what's this about "Master" status, what do you get? Can you write longer comments or what's the bonus?

• I don't think there is anything on the surface you get extra as a master. A few tiny things in the background and maybe a bit of extra status.

• How did you even get so many points within just 5 months :o. Good job and congratulations anyway! Maybe you dont want to seem as very experienced/lot online on gag?

• Might have burned myself out - Answering 28,500 questions in 5 months was ridiculous

• 28500 opinions? :o :o
      I answered 352 questions lol. It's really good that you're helpful :)

• You really don't need to be a master level at GaG. The amount of practical life experience you have, you are already a Master, so this badge means nothing significant.

• I just hate all the labels - I might deactivate and start a new account

• But the benefit title is recognition by new people who don't know much about users, so they can freely ask advice or pay more attention to masters advice.

• Strong in the force this one is, Jedi master he may be.

• For me, level totally does not matter.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1717424-how-do-deal-with-i-mean-chase-a-girl-who-is-always-very-close-to

By the way, could you please help me on this question? I am really depressed, and I know it might be rude, but please help me and do not report my reply. Thank you!

• no. it's better to be a pokemon master

ih1.redbubble.net/.../fc,135x135,white.jpg