Do you follow more girls or guys?

do you think one gender is more willing to follow the other? if so why? or do you feel the opposite? if so why?

• I follow more guys than girls
    Vote A
  • I follow more girls than guys.
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
so far the girls are winning. I have a question that I'd like to add to this but I want to wait and see what the results are first.
my next question was why do you feel more people follow girls than guys? (based on the results)... also what do you feel the reasons would be for each gender? (I'm just curious to see if they are different based on why they follow which gender more or why one would think they would follow said gender more).

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't vote in the poll, cause right now I follow EXACTLY the same amount of guys and girls. 28 and 28. :P
    But what I've noticed is that almost always guys have more female followers and girls have more male followers, which is understandable.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I follow more girls than guys currently (9 guys 16 girls). I really follow anyone that gives cool opinions or makes me laugh or we start to become friends. So far, that has been more girls than guys.
    Generally, guys follow more girls while girls follow more guys. However, girls following primarily girls happens more often than guys following primarily guys. (Hope that sentence makes sense haha). The reason why I imagine this happens is because guys tend to be more physically driven. For some guys, it may be a bit odd joining in a group with another guy. It's hard to describe, I don't know. Also, I get the feeling that there are plenty of guys that follow girls because they're attractive.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 14

• I follow more guys (20) than girls (9). I follow those that I've had conversations with, so it seems that I tend to have more conversations with the guys. However, that's not to say that there aren't some pretty wonderful ladies on here, too. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I follow more girls, but I have more male followers :?

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow more guys and have more guy followers. No special reason why I follow more guys. I guess I have more interaction with them on the site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I follow more girls than guys. I don't follow that many people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow whoever follows me. But if I really like that person or the way they answer questions and what not. Then I'll usually follow them guy or girl...

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow more guys than girls... by a lot lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well more guys follow me than I follow back...(30) guys follow me and Im following only (22). I follow only (2) females and its only because they followed me first.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure that mine is probably equal or pretty damn close lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Following a lot more girls than guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys because if you follow me I follow back and its only boys that want to follow me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I follow girls more lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow more guys because the majority of people that follow me r men.

0|0
    0|0
  • More girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its more of the opposite gender I tend to follow

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Currently following 9 guys, and 3 girls.

I rarely follow people. ^.~

0|1
    0|0
  • I follow more girls, I guess it's because I get along better with them. I usually engage in more conversations with them, which leads me to follow them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Male users just aren't chatty much with me at all... I guess they mainly want to converse with pink profiles? :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now I'm following 10 girls and 4 guys.

I rarely follow people to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me put it into percentage

Girls- 100%
    Guys- 0%

LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • at this time, and its pretty funny, its half and half with the opposite genders following each other lol

• I have no followers :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I only follow people who follow me first. Almost all of them are girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here on GAG I follow girls, girls are following me more here. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a leader, not a follower. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow more girls. I want to say that guys are more willing to follow the other, but I really think it's kind of even.

0|0
    0|0