Are you losing interest in GaG?

Lately I haven't been as interest in coming on GaG as I was when I started, it's not as fun as it used to be

• I'm losing interest
  • I'm indifferent
  • I still some on here as often as I used to
  • I'm new here
by the way by 'new' I mean level 1 or 2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i left before actually, and like 40% of the stress in my life was gone and i was much calmer and less defensive with males

I don't know why i came back, but thankfully im loosing interest again and not even close to being ager to come here at all and will leave it soon

• thanks for MHO !!

and we have mho male and female now? o. O

• No problem.

Yeah, I think it started a day or two ago.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm not sure what you consider "new" but I've been here about 2 months and still find it as interesting as the day I joined. I may even find it more interesting. I think that what keeps me interested is the community feeling. I can say that I have friends on GAG which keeps me coming back and getting invested in it emotionally.

I also still like the feeling of helping someone out when I can with some advice. I try to hang out in the no opinion section when I can to answer all the heavy hitting question. However, I can only take so many hard questions at a time, so then I'll take a quiz or answer something fun and interesting. When someone says "thank you," it makes me feel like I actually contributed something positive to the world, which I like.

• I am happier now that I've scaled back quite a bit. I enjoy using the site so it's not like I'm gonna leave or something. I'll probably just go in periodic spurts of posting more/less.

If people talked about literature or food or music more often than I'd probably come a lot more. But there's better venues for those kinds of topics.

• Hopefully the new headings will encourage people to post more of those questions

• I took a month or so break and came back.
    It's nice in small bursts.

• I like it here especially the trolls ❤️ I love how they know how to get under people's skin easily, Guess I need to go back to reddit and train some more

• I'm loss somewhat interest I feel time people put into coming on here they
    work their butts off and don't get anywhere with points ,

• I mostly log on on my lunch break which is around 3am... so yeah not many other options. It can get repetitive and dull a little though.

• They changed the point system and raised it on earning cool stuff that kind of made me disappointed

• I alternate, some weeks I like it, other weeks it bores me.

• Yeah but there are good things/people to the site still, which is why I stay.

• Hang on, pretty sure I saw this question being asked before... I mean it was four years ago, but still.

• Yes because the page keeps crashing when I use my phone for it.

• I'm losing interest. If people don't start conversations with me, message me, and/or ask funny/interesting/troll questions more, I'm on a crash course of quitting.

• I took a vacation for a month already, but yeah it's getting a little boring

• Not yet, still enjoy G@G that same as I did last year time.

• I don't come on every day, but sometimes I spend all day on here

• GAG is what you make it

• Yeah it is soo boring and useless nowdays
    It is so far from ideal that I thought it is at start now if you get 2 opinions you are lucky even ones that are saying unrelated bullshit
    I feel like there are more and more people with mental problems and normal people are leaveing because theycant stand it

• There's been less sexy how do I look posts so... yeah.

• Speaking just for me, its not as helpful anymore. Now unless you are one of the "chosen" that has a featured take or question no one answers anymore. The few that do are of little to know help, or are trolls. So a small number have 75+ answers, and the rest of us get a handful of nonsensicle, and troll answers.

And ofcourse most of the featured stuff is inaccurate or just plain crap.

Supposedly all these updates were designed to "get rid of the trolls" but it seemed to get rid of literally everyone else.

What Girls Said 20

• I've been on here for years.
    Throughout the years there has been times I've been a very active member (like now), and other times where I've faded away for weeks-months.
    Sometimes my personal life gets extremely busy and I know longer have time for gag.
    Other times, I get a little tired of it and come back when I miss it.

• i totally agree.

• Nope, haven't lost interest yet, I like it here.

• I think I started losing interest after the updates and a lot of 'popular' GaGers left, it's cool that you still like it though

• I wonder if your haters are mad that you aren't losing interest lol

• @dangerDoge oh definitely! 😂

• I've been on GAG on & off for about 4.5 years.
    I don't really post questions anymore because I don't have that much to ask and when I do I get like 3 answers haha. it's an easy way to waste time though haha

• Same questions over and over again, same bigoted hateful trolls, same takes over and over again. Yeah I'm going to take a long break from this site, not sure if I will delete or just leave my account to collect virtual dust haha

• If you leave it's probably better to just leave the account, I deleted my last one but wish I didn't

• yeah I deleted an old one too but this dude was stalking me and kept making new accounts to bother me so I kinda had to :/

• Kind of but that's bc of the sheer stupidity constantly being posted. I'm only here bc I still want to accumulate more points.

• I haven't lost interest.. yet.. don't know about later..

• Lots of boring people and stupid trolls trying to repeat the same questions...

• Nah not losing interest, if the questions are boring, I still got GAG buddies to message, they haven't failed in keeping me interested

• sometimes, but hey it's almost my GAG birthday lol

• I'm starting to not have enough time as i used to hahah i hardly answer as many questions as i used to everyday hahah :)

• I like GaG and i imagine i always will. I love giving and receiving good advice

• The questions repeat a lot now though, however it's awesome when you can give good advice

• True that to both points. I'm seriously getting tired of the stupid racist/sex/dick/vagina/i-just-want-to-hear-you-say-im-pregnant questions.

• i'm not here that often, so i always get that fresh feeling :p

• The feeling comes and goes.

• I not here near as often or as long as I used to be

• Not really...

• Same old questions but those people dont know that their questions are already posted

• Yeah it's been happening

• i took break, but im back now :p

• It has become pretty Mundane and boring as fuck