I am feeling detached with the community. This is getting boring and then again, I got stalking mods, criticized as unhelpful and was labelled as xper hunter. So I minimized my activity. Now, I just opine on the questions that I deem genuine and on which I'd help OR which I find funny. It helped me in increasing my MHO% from 8 to 16 and free 100 xper too, but these are worthless. I am not enjoying. I am not "me" anymore. I am missing those days when I used to make a lot of people laugh every day which is why I was here.
So I started to comment on opinions, but now, I realised that I am being clingy to some people and those who don't know me could get offended by my sarcasm and my "Indian" tag is enough for them to label me as creep or perv.
So what should I do?
- Random funny opinions + Helpful ones + Comments + Mind-bending questions + T rolling questions (with hidden meanings) + everything!!! like you used to.44% (11)30% (3)40% (14)Vote
- Only "genuinely" helpful opinions with random comments4% (1)10% (1)6% (2)Vote
- Only "genuinely" helpful ones with random comments to trusted peeps only0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Don't use GAG unless you need or want to give some help20% (5)10% (1)17% (6)Vote
- Fact: In 1918, Freddy Jackson, a mechanic was killed before three days when this photo was taken and behind fourth person (first row), it is HIM! (just before his funeral) s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d7d9fd283d.jpg32% (8)50% (5)37% (13)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
This is the reason I took a break, a short while ago myself.
Sometimes the colours just vanishes, and we need
to reexperience the world beyond the window.
So that we may return, with renewed
wisdom for the younglings.
Yeah, the moderater life is slightly restricting
but at least we get to help people too, though
we get no credit, and the haters are loud.. ^.~1
- Show AllShow Less