How should I post here in future?

I am feeling detached with the community. This is getting boring and then again, I got stalking mods, criticized as unhelpful and was labelled as xper hunter. So I minimized my activity. Now, I just opine on the questions that I deem genuine and on which I'd help OR which I find funny. It helped me in increasing my MHO% from 8 to 16 and free 100 xper too, but these are worthless. I am not enjoying. I am not "me" anymore. I am missing those days when I used to make a lot of people laugh every day which is why I was here.

So I started to comment on opinions, but now, I realised that I am being clingy to some people and those who don't know me could get offended by my sarcasm and my "Indian" tag is enough for them to label me as creep or perv.

So what should I do?

• Random funny opinions + Helpful ones + Comments + Mind-bending questions + T rolling questions (with hidden meanings) + everything!!! like you used to.
  • Only "genuinely" helpful opinions with random comments
  • Only "genuinely" helpful ones with random comments to trusted peeps only
  • Don't use GAG unless you need or want to give some help
  • Fact: In 1918, Freddy Jackson, a mechanic was killed before three days when this photo was taken and behind fourth person (first row), it is HIM! (just before his funeral) s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d7d9fd283d.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• if ur really here to just be u, then stop caring bout what people think of u and just do it.

• Just like Klaatu said, everything can't be ignored and progressed blindly.

• You got it. I am changed :/ I randomly read my old post and I realised that I was a person who never participated in arguments/debates unless it's productive but now, I reply as long as one of us gets offended :(
      http://s4.postimg.org/5nxayak7x/Untitled.png
      I don't cool down discussions like that anymore.

• it's ok man, dont beat urself up. it happens, trust me i get it. u learn to grow some thick skin over this site and there r moments when we just need to step back and chill the eff out. i get it lol.
      im 100% sure you'll b fine. it's good to realise sooner than later. and thank u for mh =]

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the reason I took a break, a short while ago myself.

Sometimes the colours just vanishes, and we need
    to reexperience the world beyond the window.

So that we may return, with renewed
    wisdom for the younglings.

Yeah, the moderater life is slightly restricting
    but at least we get to help people too, though
    we get no credit, and the haters are loud.. ^.~

• Thanks a lot ^_^
      How did you manage your mod status then?

• "The sad story of a mod." ^.^

• I'll follow your footsteps as you're ahead :D

What Girls Said 12

• I have Not done Anything different than I Usually do here, @YourFutureEx, and I am so sorry that this has turned into a real Drama Queen Scene for you. It happens to the best of us and when it does, Time to take matters Into your own hands with Doing something better that is Best from the Rest for you, my good friend.
    I have Always found you funny, smart and you always too have had some good ideas and have been Popular in my Book of Boys. I have Never EVER heard or seen anything Less here, dear, so of course, with This, you have Seen something and know more in sore.
    Pick out the Categories and ONLY Answer the Questions that Best suite you. Answer all comments in a way that will also save the day.
    Yes, Watchful eyes is no surprise so if something has not been right in Denmark for you, Change it a bit without having to feel you Have to lose the spice of life on GAG.
    We NEED people like You and @Klaatu51 to Keep things from getting too boring with some snoring here on GAG. I have noticed things have changed a lot since I have been on but with This, I feel we all have to roll with the Punches.
    I still feel @Klaatu51 is the Master and You are Popular as the Prince.
    Good luck. xx

• Haha thank you kind lady. Yeah I should learn from Klaatu, he changed himself a lot of times :D

• @Klaatu51 - Aww <3 :) :P

• You are Right on, @Klaatu51, still a Prince. He was Asking for 'changes' so being I had to pick One and he feels it is not benefiting him another way, I just suggested @YourFutureEx take the categories that Interest him the best and of course, throw some spice into it, as I say. lll;:)) xxoo

• People wil alllllways complain about any and all mod behavior. You could be manual perfect and you'd still have people saying "how are YOU a mod?" A lot of the time it's just a petty insult because they can't come up with anything better or they truly don't understand how moderation on this site actually works.

So what's the point of catering to THAT? GAG is for YOU to enjoy however you like. If you're not hurting anyone and followin the rules what's the big deal if you're sarcastic here and there or silly? I think you're way more useful and interesting to the site doing what's good for you and fun for you rather than just doing what other people think they want.

• An average person is not even closer to half of you, mentally. That's the problem.

• Thanks a lot :)

Is ((H)) hugs? It is unique because when I searched it on Google and the results were Hydrogen, Triple H & Hyatt hotels corporations. :D

• Any time :)

It is! I don't know where the heck I picked it up a zillion years ago O_O

• I think you should do what makes you happy. If this is becoming a stressful and unhappy place, I guess try limiting your time on here. Maybe explore a new hobby or advance in one you really enjoy.

- by the way, how is your photography going? :)

I have enjoyed seeing your posts and responses, but I can understand if you are wanting to limit time or take a break as well.
    I came in here to voice my opinion AND I learned something new! I have heard of that story of Freddy Jackson but I forgot it was from 1918, so thanks! ;)

• No, not stressful, just plain boring. :|

Currently, I am just taking rest and managing my music library :)

Thanks. Yeah I always put a joke or fact instead of "Show results/other" ;)

• Thanks for your time and good luck to you as well for your motives :)

• My pleasure and thank you :)

• who gives a fuck what others think.. i hate the people who try to tell others what they should do.. and who try and act like grandparents.. they are so not cool.. just be yourself.. troll a little.. ;) haha.. have fun.. :) i like the last option.. but i had to chose option A.. be funny and awesome.. what you really are.. :)

• If you enjoy using GAG, then that's enough reason to use it and you shouldn't listen to the comments people have said about you. I think you're a great user here. I think all higher level GAGers are insulted at some point because it's just jealousy that we can commit to something long enough to achieve an online status (not that it matters).
    You should continue using GAG the way you always did. You're liked by most people here and by the people who matter.

• Stay your peppy, free spirited self. Block the whiners and the haters, period. I always liked you, you have never offended me :)

• I would rather you be genuine and helpful instead of trolling and trying to be funny. Those who troll and try to be funny come off as annoying, sorry :/
    I prefer users who are helpful, (it's the point of this forum after all!), most importantly nice and respectful.

• Stop caring about what other people think. They always have something to judge. Do what you want to do.

• dont waste your youth here

• Do what you used to do

• why don't you just ignore the people who said that?

• They are stalks me and I don't like blocking people :/ but yeah I'll have to do it.

• Aren't you a moderator also? So they're stalking and removing your questions opinions and comments huh? That's crazy.

• Yes you got it :/

• Oh okay see that's where I got confused by the whole moderator stalking you and unhelpful advice.

I think you're doing a good should ignore the others.

What Guys Said 9

• The reason why the site seems less exciting is due to how you can only filter for opinion comments if you enable the follow filter. If it was up to me, you could select the type of events in a multi select to determine what you want to see, and I would do the same for age.

Depending on how you want to spend your time here, there are various strategies to make your stay more exciting.

1.) Navigate to new questions with the NEXT button on the bar or the bottom right circle in the case of the phone layout. That gets you to new questions all the time rather than having to search the question feed manually.

2.) Check out the questions marked as popular, and the takes with many comments that seem even slightly controversial.

3.) Ask questions where people want to share their own personal views on the matter, are surprised by it, or make them want to disprove you (don't be offensive with that one!). That way you can get all kinds of activity on your topics.

These are my general rules, anyways.

• What? why do you even care?

I thought this site was for question and answers... not socializing and entertaining people. Why let your happiness, emotions and life be based on this site?

When this website starts consuming you, you know you're attached.

• Nah not consuming, just plain boring. Not socialising but amusement, which is over :/ I am not leaving this site as I have a lot of good friends here but other than that there are not good things to do. And I cannot even help because a lot of questions are trolling and rest want just validation.

• actually i've become more serious truth's... especially when it comes to lng-description questions... but i still've kept some traits from my past-self... like those nasty poo-questions and my slang/textin-language.

so u can do da same... and keep some traits of yer past-self ;)

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• fuck what they think. but you might just need a break is all.

• Perfect. I should better study more and more. Well, shit will make me sleep but I will have to tolerate.

• I know what you should do, dude. Do whatever you like, there will always be haters and you'll prove nothing if you go along with them. Better ignore them.

• Don't care about what the haters say or think about you. Its their problem, not yours.

Do whatever you are most comfortable with and don't listen to haters.

But i always encourage people to spend less time on internet (virtual world) and more time in real life.

Hang out, chill out with real life friends and enjoy the real world more!

I am here for one more day and then my car will be fixed and i will be on break from GaG and enjoy the real world with my family and friends!

• And most important of all, smile more, it kills your haters and do the things that pisses your haters!.

• That's awesome.
      Guess you're going to have fun :)

• The way I use G@G, works for me. I don't do anything special. I just post on what looks interesting to me, and where I feel I have food advice. The interaction between users happens naturally from that!

I think you're a cool user! Thanks for all you bring to G@G!

• Why does it even matter? You don't need to plan the way you respond to questions, just write whatever your opinion is at the time.

• I think I need to start ignoring because it seems like everyone is enjoying on their own.

• I have reduced my activity and interest from here too but you should carry on what you were in the past ! Don't listen and take this world, critics so serious