Men how many Gager girls are PMing you daily?

Do you find yourself doing most of the talking and/or taking lead? I notice unless you show them a sexy picture of yourself most Gager girls NEVER take lead.

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol not true.

And I never message anyone on here they all message me. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever started a convo. And most of the time I don't respond unless people interest me and aren't all creepy thirsty stats

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You hate women, we get it Aeon.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why you say that? I literally would like to know how many gag girls PM you guys.

What Girls Said 5

• To be fair, I don't initiate conversation with anyone, male or female. I'll respond to PMs, but no funny business please.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont do it..

0|0
    0|0
  • What is a Gager girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • Seldom, Because you have no idea if they're into that stuff xD?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just all day every day. Yeah, take off your shirt... women love that. That is our favorite.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Eh I don't count the messages
    as the number isn't important.

I had 2 guys and 4 girls PM me for advice today
    and 1 guys and 6 girls PM me for "other stuff".

There's no usual "daily" number, as it varies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just two, though it's nothing like what you are talking about, we just talk about what's going on, life, art, philosophy, literature, things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many, lost count.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to talk to a few girls and boys on here but Im pretty much inactive now. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I receive zero a day for the most part. I've been messages a few times first when I had a shirtless picture but that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I email girls all the time on here they won't ever openley admit it but they all want a peice of the banana ! : P

0|0
    0|0
  • None, because I don't use this site for dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not that lucky whom girls PM :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Not many tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • zero girls to none

0|0
    0|0
  • I started posting anon to avoid pms.