Do guys rate honestly on here?

I'm honestly baffled. Sometimes they rate people like a fucking 9-10 and I'm like if she's that I'm like a 15 and I'm not even that good looking.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some rate honestly, others not so much, I guess. Usually, if you rate someone less than ten, they'll feel bad, even if you give them an 8, for instance, which is very good. 10 would be a goddess. That's why I tend to only rate if I think the girl is a ten.

• I highly doubt that a 'ten' would be asking to be rated on GaG.

• That's why I said "doesn't ACT as if she were aware of being so beautiful", and not "isn't aware of being so beautiful"; she can be aware, but still act humble. That's very attractive.

• Yeah I agree with that ^

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, some do vote honestly, but a lot of guys on GAG are thirsty af.

What Guys Said 16

• If they're anonymous, than they're rating honestly. If they're not anonymous, than they're probably trying to cheer the person up. "Give a man a mask, and he will tell you the truth." -Oscar Wilde-

I mean, really. Would you go, "No way dude, you're a fucking 3, max." The goal is protecting feelings, rather than giving a clear answer.

Me, I'm kind of a dick, so I'm always bluntly honest. Unless she's smoking hot, but is a bitch.

• You don't have to be mean. Just honest lol

• Haha I know what you mean. I just sometimes can't believe it. I'm like damn I'm hot ;) haha

• rofl. Yeah, I feel the same way. I would guess that female answers are less honest than male answers, in general. Unless the level of attractiveness is just blatantly in one direction or another.

• bahahaa you're right d00d XD

• Well you see generally speaking some guys will be honest and some won't be honest and those guys who are not honest are so because they don't want to be hurtful towards you or something like that. Anyways I am one of those who always rates honestly.

• To be honest, they don't 😂 Lol.

Sorry.

• It's very simple.

No one ever rates honestly. No one. Period.

• Oh thet definitely lie

either that or their thirst/desperation clouds their visual objectivity

• haha no they don't... actually I had a similar debate with many people here see this:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1573432-why-can-t-people-be-honest

Glad somebody bought it up

• I don't think you have to be mean tho...

• I don't think I was mean I was being honest, but the attitude that some people throw you can't help it

• Right but there's a way to be honest and not hurtful :)

• Well its not a Yes or No for all of us..
    Simply the answer is : Some of them think that they are being nice when they tell you that you look really good.

• They want the MHO!!!

• a lot of thirsty chubby chasers on here, lol

• Chubby chasers? Wtf does that have to do lmao

• i mean, lots of thirsty guys and guys who like fatties.

so, a 6 will get told she's gorgeous.

• They rate thin people highly too lol. Not only the 'fatties'

• Haha, so true, the permavirgins on here like to coddle each other, so they just lie to one another to make each other feel better.

• What's a permavirgin?

• A permanent virgin.

• Haha omg that will probably be me lol. I'm scared to have sex!

• Almost every guy and girl lies on here about that. The ones that are honest are generally criticized so that's why hardly anyone is honest.

• There's a way to be honest and kind.

• Even the honest and kind ones get criticized a ton.

• http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/53515953.jpg

Sorry I couldn't resist lol. I've never ranked a girl on here a 9 or 10. At most like 8.5 8.7 and that's really pushing it there.

• No they don't. They're being nice because someone was feeling insecure enough to ask a bunch of strangers to rate them (a form of self-violence, frankly).

• A lot of guys overrate, I'm still baffled by it.
    I'll crush anyone's self esteem but at least I'm honest about it!

• You don't have to crush somebody's self esteem dammit lol

• Lol I do it gently! It's the kind of crushing you don't even realize until you think about it a couple hours later :D

• Haha teach me how to do that

What Girls Said 2