Have you ever blocked someone and forget that you blocked them or for what reason? Do you unblock them if you can't remember?

I was responding to someones post I agreed with but then GAG reminded me that I blocked them. I didn't unblock them because there obviously was a reason behind it. Do you ever unblock users after a while?

• Yes
  • No
  • Never blocked anyone

Most Helpful Guy

• If I block someone it's usually for a good reason. It doesn't matter whether or not I can later remember what that reason was :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I will unblock users after time passes. If I can recall what happened and it seemed petty or unreasonable, then I will unblock them. I have recently done that with about four people. However, I generally block GAG users to maintain inner peace and harmony. I'm not interested in certain types of vibes. In order to fulfill a goal of "just love, this day", I have to embrace the absence of some people.

What Guys Said 4

• i never block anyone, they can be as much of an arse as they like, i don't care, but i get why women do block for harrasment reasons

• I don't remember. Did I block them or did they block me?

• I only block for a good reason , then never go back on it

• Yeah, I definitely won't unblock but I wish I could remember why.

• No I remember why I blocked him.

• Only one person? I think I've blocked 10. :/

• yeah just the one, I think I've been lucky not to come into contact with more. I've seen people around I'd probably block but they haven't actually done anything yet so I'll hold off for now.

What Girls Said 2

• If someone is annoying enough or bad enough to end up on my block list I remember exactly why they're there and they're staying there.

• Lol, you have a better memory then me. I can only remember the reason for one of them and that's because I see him around the site a lot.

• I usually remember. I think someone's blocked me for no reason here. I've never spoken to them before but was unable to comment on their post! I think it's ridiculous to block someone for no particular reason.