Who's the shortest and the tallest GaG member?

Most Helpful Guy

• i dunno about shortest... but for tallest among those who r guru level or above... i believe among guys @RedThread and among gals @hippie22... they r 6'5" and 6'4" respectively (if i remember well)

Most Helpful Girl

• The tallest gager I think is 7'2 ft (age 20) and the shortest is 3'3 ft (age 17).
    This isn't accurate because I don't know the height of every gager but this is only based on what I've seen.

• who's 7'2"?

• @Klaatu51 I know, crazy right? XD But at least it's more believable than 7'2 ft :P
      Again if that's not his real height, then hippie22 being 6'5 ft is the tallest :)

• she's very tall for a gal though... but i believe her, seems like she's not a troll or anything

What Guys Said 11

• I am the shortest!. Lol at my photo!

• Will you give them an MHO? by the way I'm 186 cm.

• I saw a guy who said he was 6'5 so not me for either.

I want to be special :(

• I see dudes that post themselves at 6'5" and shit. I don't know if its true or not. I'm 6ft even.

• ok I'm 5'11" or 168cm just for the record

• I'm 6' 10".

• No clue but im 5'9 so i guess im in between

• I'm 6'2 don't know about others

• Come to my house and measure me, lol.

• girls are generally shorter so may be they are short and guys are taller. by the way no offense

• I'm 7'2 if that counts!

What Girls Said 11

• Just for the Record, I am 5'3 and a Half... And I am sure many GAG Girls who are short like me or around my height. I am not sure of How Real Tall the Others are.
    As far as GAG guys goes, @Klaatu51 probably, this master, has Mastered the heights of the GAG Guys here, and most likely Knows the Tallest Green Giant of the Girls. xx

• if 177k Xper points were translated in inches then i'd be as tall as eiffel tower ;p

• lol... Maybe they are confusing this with Weight, @Klaatu51.:)) xxoo

• i think @RedThread is pretty tall.. don't know about the short ones.. most ask questions as anon when they ask about their height.. there are some short girls i know.. but i dont know if i should tag them.. don't want to offend them.. :)

• I'm 5'2 so I'm not the shortest, but I'm pretty short :)

• "how tall are you" questions are common here, from what i remember, one said he was 6'4" and one said she was 5'0".

maybe there are gaggers taller and shorter than this, but that is what i remember

• I'm 5'3" in feet and 160 in cm

• I'm 5'11''.

• I won't get anywhere, I'm right in the middle of typical height ranges at 5'9.

• I don't but I'm 5'1 and I know my sissy is 5'0 right @EmpatheticLady? :D

• I'm 5'0... don't tell me there's no one shorter than me :O

• There is no way to figure that out unless every member puts their height

• I'm 5'9" and I think I remember seeing some girls post their heights that was taller than me