This used to be 50, I think, when I uploaded it. But now, the site gives only 10 and takes back 10 if you remove your custom avatar.
But I earned 50 back then and if I remove it, the site should deduct 50 xper otherwise it'd be cheating, no? The FAQ says it is only 10 by the way.
Any (old one who earned 50) GAGer wanna check it for me by removing one's avatar? :P
- I know, you will just lose 10. Yes, it is cheating. You don't deserve the remaining 40 xper!!!18% (3)8% (1)13% (4)Vote
- You will lose 50. Don't try to act smart.12% (2)8% (1)10% (3)Vote
- I don't know but I am going to check it just for you <30% (0)15% (2)7% (2)Vote
- No. Hell no. No way I am gonna check it. I don't even know by the way. Don't even care. (Well, I do care. After all it's xper. Lemme follow this question)18% (3)23% (3)20% (6)Vote
- Fact: Since 1982, Russia, UVB76 (the buzzer) a radio station broadcasts a short, monotonous buzz tone, at a rate of ~25 tones per min simultaneously! The purpose is still a mystery because it needs a lot of power to run a station for over 30 years constantly so there must be a crucial reason52% (9)46% (6)50% (15)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
If it says you'll lose 10 Xper points now, then you will lose 10 Xper, not the first 50 you gained.0