From your experience, which age group on GAG annoys you the most?

Interestingly enough, it's people between 18-24 that annoy me the most. Believe it or not, the teenagers don't annoy me and actually have contructive conversations on here. I don't know why the 18-24 age group on here is so immature, rude, and closed minded (MOST of the ones I've seen, not all of them.)

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no particular age group which annoys me the most on GAG. Everyone seems equal on here.

I will say the teenagers on here are more mature than ones I see in real life and other sites. I hate the 18-29(longer range) age group the most in real life but here on GAG, it doesn't seem to matter.

Age really is just a number on GAG.

What Guys Said 8

• None in particular to be honest.

I've met morons and intelligent people of all ages on here.

Hell, there was this one girl who was like, 15, and she gave one of the smartest, most thought out answers I've ever seen on GAG.

• All age groups annoy me because they all have at least a couple moronic idiots in them. But since the younger ages are represented disproportionately more on this site, I noticed their idiocy more. So I'll say under 18 and 18-24.

• Well, there is annoying people in all age groups.

But I don't like when some older users (mainly in their 20's) suddenly use their age against me thinking it means they just won the argument or debate.

• 18-24s for sure. The under 18s get so much shit but it's usually the 18-24s who give very unhelpful advice and ask the stupidest questions.

• Men in their 30's are pretty obnoxious and bitter, like we know you think you failed at life and want a marriage and a better career! keep trying don't take it out on everyone else! Bitter fucks bringing everyone else down!

• all under 18

• The under 18s, some of them who know it all and even then they ask for opinions.

• Some 18-24 guys can be aggressive indeed: immature, rude, close minded, knowitall , behaving like roosters on testosterone.
    Not everyone in that category , of course but the annoying ones are these and the bitter male virgins.

• I agree with everything, except the closed-minded aspect. That's more of a 18-29 year old female thing.

What Girls Said 7

• 25-29 anonymous MALES.

• The kids who put their age above 25 and think they're fooling anyone.

• I wouldn't be surprised if these people really did act like that. Age really is just a number (to an extent.)

• i don't have any problems with other GAGers concerning their age group... but what bothers me are the ones who are rude and who lie about their age

• There's annoying people in all the age groups to be honest. I haven't found one group to be more irritating than the others though.

• People who are annoying can be from any age group..

• No one specific age group annoys me. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch 😊

• Im MY opinion 14-18 (all under 18) bc they think they know the answers to the universe and... nuff said. Xx