Wouldn't it be great if we could report private messages?

I just recently got an older man who claimed he was jerking off to my Gag account. I tried to steer the convo away from sex, but he wouldn't stop. GaG should get tougher on internet sexual harrassment.

• Yes
    86% (19)81% (17)84% (36)Vote
  • No
    14% (3)19% (4)16% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In those situations you can block the user and also report them from their profile for "private messages."

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• print screen, send to admins

1|3
    0|0
  • 1. I vote 'YES'
    2. However, we can still report the user and send screenshots to the admins / mods for action :)
    3. Guess at some point of time GAG will introduce reporting on messages too but I really don't think it's necessary as much
    4. GAG is very particular about such things while these are a part of the guidelines too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • if I were a girl, maybe. But no one ever messages me, so... meh.

anyway, can't you block people if they harass you?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are so right, @thegingersnap16! People persecute my beliefs in Jesus and they call me a child for that. I heard that from a Reverand by the name of Dracco and he doesn't like me because I love Jesus and says I'm gay and says Heaven is the biggest bath house in the whole world!

I would love to report private messages that have sexual harassment and going against Christian beliefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Block them first, then delete the conversation. Simple, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Block the user and report them; simply as that sweetie

0|0
    0|0
  • That's messed up, can't you block him?

0|0
    0|0
  • What a weirdo.

0|0
    1|0
  • No, private messages should remain private. And what he said isn't any form of harassment. Get over it.

0|0
    2|3
  • block him and report him

0|0
    0|0
  • you can ofcourse report his profile instead of PMs, that would be convenient

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• You can, technically. You report the user for "private messages."

0|2
    0|0
  • Back when we had chat you could do this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you steer the convo anywhere? Block that mother fucker and tell the admins.

4|1
    0|0
  • you can report the user and even block him

0|0
    0|0
  • We should be able to post them in my opinion. Screenshot and post them on the sight so everyone can see lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You can report him to GAG admins.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just block him, no need to whine about it.

But yes, we should have the ability.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can just report the person who sent it.

0|0
    0|0