Have you ever givin a great answer on here and been disappointed it doesn't get a responce, comment or anything?

You know, you spend a long time thinking your responce through, give an answer that's nothing short of brilliant, you solve an unsolvable problem, find the Lindberg Baby, pet a Sasquatch and figure for sure you will get mho, accolades and praise from your fellow man or a comment at least, and... nothing. Disappointing in a funny way -or is it just me?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's just you... I have a life outside here.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be like that and if im not careful I still get sucked back into that mindset. When you care about MHO it taints your answers. You may word something differently or not reveal your whole opinion because you think they may not like it, or that they may find it offensive.

I also use to not answer simple questions because I thought it would be harder to get the MHO, I was a sell out.

Now my goals are more focused on myself rather than external factors. My goal is to express myself freely and give my most honest opinion. If someone is able to see the value in what I express thats awesome, if not thats cool too.

• I agree- just answer without expectation. I find it funny when I slip into 'I am so smart, S-M-R-T" lol
      Oh by the way your not getting mho! Lol

• Good, dont feed my ego :)

What Girls Said 3

• Do you want a MHO? I will open a question for you Anonymous! You can't lose this one!

• I spend most of my day seething at these ungrateful people who refuse to acknowledge my great answers.

• Always a good way to spend a day: seething!!

• Many times yeah.

• Oh hell ya mho right here! Lol

What Guys Said 2

• What is even more annoying is when folks that I know from Facebook do the same-thing.. Place some interesting or funny article.. Just two or three likes..! Just if at all one lame response.. I hear you..
    I'm getting the feeling that these media/social sites have run the coarse.. Cheers..

• ... run their course? You mean we've got to rejoin life and actual human interactions? But there are other sensory stimulants involved like sound and smells. That may prove a little to much for us to handle. I mean a real live person must involve so many pixels to start with. And they tend to move around which could be dangerous. 😉

• Yep every time