What do people get from "bullying" others here?

do they not have any real friends/family in the real world, hence they come and "pick on" strangers? lololol... is this why people say to not post in Standard English, yet ask "what do u lyk for dinner?" it's good for a laugh...

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a forum to help one another. To offer advice or a friendly ear. Any bullying should be reported!

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people think this is a dating site. So they come here horny and angry trying to establish their male dominance, but I guess they don't really understand that doesn't work so well on the internet.

As for rude girls, I don't know. I don't understand women...

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• just like bullies irl... they feel superior by bullyin others.

i don't aprove this behavior :|

• An offer for a moderator position.

• Define "bullying"

• you... but you only amuse me, little else... have no friends?

• How is that bullying. Lol. First amendment doesn't apply to this site

• it does... though you say you're confident but then it's apparent you have no friends or other contacts since you try to reach out to strangers online, who don't really owe you anything.

oh, and if i post x and you post x, I don't care if you're offended lolololol.