R Muslim gagers here famous?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, hey I'm Muslim and I don't know if a lot of people know me here or not but I think @Arabianpwincess197 & @chocolateismylover are well known here because they have been here for years.

2|0
    1|2
    • But you are xper 9

• Show All
    • You're welcome friend 😊

• You're more famous than me akh!

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 8

• I think lots of people know @yazanaa @arabianpwincess197 and @chocolateismylover

1|2
    0|1
  • I don't know if i am famous or not. I have been here for a long time and i changed at least 10 usernames, just for fun, as i get bored and start again from scratch.

Only my last one or two usernames can be figured out, the others cannot be figured out by most people here.

But i was always a good person here!

0|0
    0|0
    • But i haven't been active much on regular basis. I came, used for a month and then left and then rejoined after few months and so the same.

• Not really, and beside if there are any them, being Muslim is not the reason they are well known.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Muslim.

Wait no I'm not

I'm famous

Wait no I'm not

God damnit

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know any famous muslims though

0|0
    0|0
  • yup a lot, and they have a group of their own so they keep tagging each other...

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a few and its a well knit group including both genders.
    You will also come across a few middle east folks especially Turkish guys who will sound desperate with their bad English vocabulary.

2|1
    0|0
  • Na, they're infamous.

2|1
    0|0