Already submitted one opinion for this opinion?

Can we only comment once on each opinion now?

I just got told I could only submit one opinion on my own opinion?
What's up?

I'm not making this up people. It's only happened once to me. 😒
[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2ewfsap.png[/IMG]

See? I'm totally not crazy!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey BelleGirl21! That sounds like it might be a glitch. What error message did you get? If you can take a screenshot of the issue, that would be really helpful too :)

• I will definitely try to if it hapoens again.

It just said
      "Cannot submit more than one opinion comment for this opinion"

And it was on my own opinion.

• Okay, I see. The first message I'm not sure about, so we can look into that.

The second error message typically indicates that you have posted that same comment before, meaning a duplicate. Sometimes it happens if you click the "submit" button more than once before your comment goes through. If you get the first error message again, try to get a screenshot and let me know.

• Will do thanks.

What Guys Said 11

• Till a point of time before this avatar of GAG came in, 2 opinions per user were allowed but even before they launched the current version of GAG I think they've allowed only one opinion per question. If I'm not mistaken that happened even before they launched the mobile app :)

Comments however, I'm sure you realize can be innumerable :)

• This blocked a second comment. I realize that second opinions are not allowed.

• Good idea thanks!

• The pleasure is and will always be entirely mine beautiful girl :) <3

• If it's true I'm not liking it. Too often people ask for clarification of opinions and several responses are needed.
    So for me that degrades the site.

• Yeah anything is possible to happen with all these updates i haven't noticed anything different but i can't never say no but i think they should keep all conversations
    restricted between the Asker and the one making the Opinion cause i think it
    would make less arguments on some post than again maybe think something
    better.

• Maybe they had you beta testing a new version of gag without letting you know. You know, have multiple beta versions and don't tell anyone then guage the reaction, if positive oh new feature if negative then glitch or what did you do you broke gag lol

• I too can submit only one opinion.

• You may have accidentally wrote your comment
    in the opinion section, it happens. ^.~

• That's how it works however you can continuously comment on your own opinion thus extending it.

• @Girlsaskguys that really IS a bug.

• It only happened once. Hopefully it was just a fluke.
      Sadly most people just think I'm being dumb lol

• Must be a bug for you or something

• Hi BelleGirl21.

• No seems like a glitch I would contact gag if I were you.

What Girls Said 6