Which GAGer do you think would be tough to get in a fist fight with?

Pick one guy, one girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want to fight with any GAGers but I'll pick who I think the toughest GAGers would be in a fist-fight situation.

Guys: Me, since I'm 6'3, 259lbs (last time I weighed), a lot of muscle and I'm quick for my size. I would be surprised to see anyone here on GAG take me down. Going from visual appearance, I would say @Consultant would be my biggest challenge here.

Girls: @Bellegirl21. I mean she's an athletic gym rat, I bet she could tear some people up in a fight.

• Unfortunately, @Consultant isn't active anymore.

I have no idea then. I haven't SEEN a guy on here, or talked to one, who I assume would be remotely tough to fight in a fist fight.

• @Rawrzz Size usually matters. There are exceptions, with TRAINED fighters, but the common big man should beat the common small man any day. I agree technique and experience play more of a role but mot guys want have techniques or a lot of experience UNLESS they are trained fighters/boxers or martial artists. That represents a small percentage of the men in the world.

I will say I'm very fast for my size too.

What Guys Said 6

• @skullly
    She's Russian.
    You don't fight a Russian the same way you won't go into a drinking contest with one.

That's like...
    Putting the fun in your funeral.

• Hahah! 😇😇😇

• It's true. They don't give a fuck about pain. You could break their fingers, and they'd just go, "prekrasnih sookah," then take a swig of vodka.

• Most kids in the 20 something age group grew up behind cell phones. Most of them have never been in a street fight. No one on here seems particularly threatening. I've only seen a bunch of gym rats that like to lift bar bells (they are probably very inflexible and their joints will snap easily) and one guy that took up boxing (not treatening after the first 2 seconds). Not exactly a challenge. I'm sure there's a talented grappler of some sort hiding in the shadows but he/she isn't advertising it.

• Men? There's quite a big list of guys who'd give me a good fight. No one in particular but I'd love to fight each and every one of them. Some I'll beat, some I won't, the tougher the better.

Women: I can only think of one off the top of my head who'd give me a challenge or beat me, I can't remember her name though. Same thing applies though any lady who wants to fight I'll fight.

• Blue anon and pink anon

• I think every girl in this site would win in a fist fight against me..
    #NeverHitAGirl

• Guy? Probably that Phoenix guy.

Girl? I don't know. Most girls on here don't seem that tough at all.

What Girls Said 6

• @vekin... He is a lamb chop.
    @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc... She is a Feisty one when she needs to be and doesn't pull any punches. xx

• @ghosty because he's ripped lol
    @betwyn because she's a badass :P

• Any of the women. Whenever a guy has hit me in the past i start crying and suddenly its over and he feels like an asshole. But man when I've fought with other girls (mostly my sisters) they will just get on top of you and pound you with no mercy. And they scratch, pull hair smack punch and tears or blood will not stop the fury

• Just make a girl mad and she'll be freaking tough (doesn't apply to all ofc)

• Hands down I'm gonna go with myself. And for the male version I would go with a friend of mine. He's bad ass😉

• i think i would be.