How often do you go anonymous on gag?

0|0
11|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gone anonymous probably about 4 times total. One was a question, and the others were when I typed opinions, felt completely stupid about them afterwards, and hid my face in shame by clicking "anonymous." I don't like going anonymous so I try to avoid it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much never. I've only gone anon a few times in those questions where you have to post some facts and other gagers have to guess who you are.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Not as often as before, which is also why people tend to randomly block me for my views on Justin Bieber or any other types of fanatism. In fact, I am proud of my beliefs and views, as they are my own, rather than having had them chosen for me so that I would need to verify and defend it even for myself.

Sometimes some questions I ask are a bit controversial, in those cases being anonymous makes sense. No hard feelings or anything, it's just different if it is anonymous rather than my identity here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never

I have only gone anonymous 5 times in those games where you other users have to guess who you are, and I always get caught.

1|0
    0|0
    • Same here. I only did it once for those games. Haven't been caught so far.

• Maybe once or twice back at the beginning of me being on GAG, but as I have nothing to hide, there's really no point any more!

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I'm trolling

0|1
    1|0
  • Yep never really

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes go anon when I'm asking a question but not often at all really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely.

0|0
    0|0
  • never, i'm not a pussy.

1|0
    0|0
  • More than I realise or mean too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much never.

0|0
    0|0
  • never, why would I?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as much as when I started

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always...
    But when i want to ask quite weird question , I prefer to go anonymous :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • i was only two times

0|0
    0|0
  • never cuz..

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't yet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I have Asked a Question in Incognito, @vivavila, and even have Answered a couple when it came to Hot spots such as Politics and Religion.
    I find that with These two sore subjects, some people lock horns with This, and tis sometimes better to be an Unknown than to Be Known as a sore loser for Showing your face in their place and having to Block them when they Get.. Out of place.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too often... now and then. Only if I say / ask something that I don't want my face attached to, something too personal or overly sexual.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually only when I answer a question in one of the sexual categories and don't want to deal with the pervs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never! I'm not ashamed of my fucked up mindset! Come one, come all! Pick at my brain like the boogers you all so eagerly deny are there to begin with!

#Honesty=BestPolicy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much all the time, so people only know I'm -18, not 14. I created my account as a 30-years-old, no idea how they figured out I'm 14

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Several times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to go anonymous a bunch of times but now I feel more comfortable on GaG :) <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Never until now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't yet.

0|0
    0|0