Who are G@Gers you love to talk to?

Some that you love to talk to? Or those that you just start talking to?

Most Helpful Girl

• @complic8ted
    @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc
    PrettyRican
    @mskay
    @Genie23
    @cl_517
    @Klaatu51
    @skykidx1
    @coolbreeze
    @Ordinarygentleman
    @YourFutureEx
    @TheGrumpyCat
    @Unique_man

Great GAGERS and many more that I know but too many to put down and you know I love you all.:)) xxoo

• @PrettyRican

• Much Obliged, my Good friend, @coolbreeze from CT:)) xxoo

• Thank you so much, sweetie for the Vote of Confidence and the Upvote as well... Maybe you too are in my list of friends that I do talk to and love as well:)) xxo

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 5

• As long as the person is fun, interesting, and not the mean kind of jerky or pervy I'm happy to talk with them if I have the time :)

• I don't do much talking well at least messaging.

Though I do enjoy talking to people through a comment under their or my opinion... It's really to many to name.

• I like talking to you. Thanks for listening to me when my sister was having a hard time and for your prays @DivaMonae. I really do appreciate it 😇😇

• And your sister

• She is doing good and so is the baby.

• I love talking to @cl_517, she's really nice :) <3

• I like talking to @Klaatu51 i talk to him almost everyday. @EmmaBuot I talk to her when i get a chance, she's really sweet. @Rocky96, he's weird but is polite. @Calliejoy we didn't talk much but she seemed good. @godurty we spoke very briefly but it was nice, @loverdude is really sweet...:-)

• I talk to anyone. ❤️