Who are G@Gers you love to talk to?

Some that you love to talk to? Or those that you just start talking to?

Most Helpful Girl

• @complic8ted
    @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc
    PrettyRican
    @mskay
    @Genie23
    @cl_517
    @Klaatu51
    @skykidx1
    @coolbreeze
    @Ordinarygentleman
    @YourFutureEx
    @TheGrumpyCat
    @Unique_man

Great GAGERS and many more that I know but too many to put down and you know I love you all.:)) xxoo

• @PrettyRican

• Much Obliged, my Good friend, @coolbreeze from CT:)) xxoo

• Thank you so much, sweetie for the Vote of Confidence and the Upvote as well... Maybe you too are in my list of friends that I do talk to and love as well:)) xxo

What Guys Said 8

• 2|1
  • @PrettyRican Strong person that has good values. @star_lord great friend that helps calm me down with some users that are being hard on me and he does cool things for me like put my pics with some RAD PEEPS

• I talk in pm or kik with many gagers here and they know exactly who they are

• i like talking to any one and every one for they all have a tale to tell and might say something that changes your life for the better :)

• I used to talk to some GaGers on KiK but not anymore, Many of my favourite GaGers are inactive these days and even I was quite inactive for the past month

• Only 1 I find worth talking too everyday paris paris paris123 paris

• @Iron_Man My dear brother

@MindYourEyes My Crush

• I rarely talk with anyone here :D

What Girls Said 5

• As long as the person is fun, interesting, and not the mean kind of jerky or pervy I'm happy to talk with them if I have the time :)

• I don't do much talking well at least messaging.

Though I do enjoy talking to people through a comment under their or my opinion... It's really to many to name.

• I like talking to you. Thanks for listening to me when my sister was having a hard time and for your prays @DivaMonae. I really do appreciate it 😇😇

• And your sister

• She is doing good and so is the baby.

• I love talking to @cl_517, she's really nice :) <3

• I like talking to @Klaatu51 i talk to him almost everyday. @EmmaBuot I talk to her when i get a chance, she's really sweet. @Rocky96, he's weird but is polite. @Calliejoy we didn't talk much but she seemed good. @godurty we spoke very briefly but it was nice, @loverdude is really sweet...:-)

• I talk to anyone. ❤️