Honestly, do you think I'm conceited and I have a bad attitude as a gager?

I answered a question about if agree that gag is like a family. My response was " I'm not part of this gag family. I don't consider strangers family". The asker said that I'm conceited because of my response.
To me gag is simply a question answer site, period. No one considers me as their gag friend, I guess the majority don't know me here, no one really messages me. So, there is no reason or me to consider gag as a family. Then the asker told me that she isn't surprised that people are mean to me because of my attitude.
I would like to know if the reason why I'm left out here is because of the hate? Or I just happen to be ignored for no particular reason, and that girl was simply being judgemental?
I try to be friendly and interact with people on gag.

Most Helpful Guy

• You've never struck me as being conceited, although there is one person who posted on this question who I'd say is probably the most condescending user. You aren't even in the running for that title.

You seem more sad or shy. Most people dont get lots of messages. I think it's mainly the more outgoing users. Anyways point being I wouldn't take what that girl said personally.

Most Helpful Girl

• We Apparently Follow One another, @HollywoodGlam, and if I do Not message you, it is because 95% of all my messages are done By Other friends who push the button on their own end First.
    I have seen you around GAG town a lot and have never known you to be 'Conceited' or a stuffy person. You should feel comfortable at what you want to say and do on GAG and never mind what anyone else thinks. Answering in Something in One way One day, doesn't Constitute you are this Mean Jean.
    Good luck, my friend. xx

What Guys Said 10

• You conceited?
    Hardly.

If anybody could be considered conceited
    It is I.

Time and time again
    Telling people
    How great, I am.

Speaking truth from lie
    Is scarcely conceit
    But rather blunt honesty. ^.^

• They are just trying to make you feel small. In reality, no one on here is really "besties" or anything. Not anyone with any substance anyway. You aren't conceited, you are just realistic. Real people get real friends. You do you, and let the haters hate. Take it as jealousy, and let it feed your resolve.

• If it makes you feel better, people don't really PM me here either.
    Contrary to popular belief, I'm not popular.

• Nah, she just didn't like you. It happens, no one can be liked by everyone. People just don't work like that.

• To me, it's not a family!

I just come here, and leave. I am not here to achieve anything specific. I don't make much effort to make friends here, and i also don't have enough time to talk to people here in detail.

Its not about bad attitude, it's about priorities. You are perfectly fine.

• You were just in a topic with aholes. It's normal. I think it's dumb to get emotionally attached to complete strangers over the internet. Don't sweat it.

• No, I actually think you're pretty cool :)
    Lol, of G@G is a family, we need some serious help. Too many perverts and phonies to be my family.

• Don't take this world seriously habibti, except me 😎😚

• i agree, i don't care really.

• I am not friendly at all. You don't sound like you have a bad attitude

What Girls Said 8

• Well personally I see gag as it's own little world. You get people who are weird and dangerous , people who are like parent figures (the oldies) you get your annoying people , you get your people who are like sibling figures and you get people who are like friends who are good at being there for people. You get good and bad people in here that's just my opinion tho and if you have a different one that okay 😊

• I don't know you, so I can't say. But that particular interaction doesn't strike me as evidence of conceit.

• No, you're not conceited at all! You're one of the nicest gager I've ever come across 💙💙 I've always like this verse from TSwift's song Shake It Off, "the haters gonna hate (×5) just shake it off". :)

• No, you're not. I know you don't message people cause you're just shy... ajd you just gave your honest answer. I hate it when people mistake shyness for arrogance.

• i dont think you are conceited..

• I don't know you so I can't say, but I use to use gag a lot and I never seen you when I had my old accounts either

• What you said was not conceited at all... I would have said that too. Of course gag is not a "family" it's a question answer site like you said and I think it's quite stupid to consider it a "family" (we don't know half the gagers here).

• No way. I agree with you.