Who are the admins on this site?

This dude is like literally threatening to kill me and other people, saying he's going to research me and all this shit

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/flirting/q1644170-seriously-what-am-i-doing-wrong-starting-to-feel-homicidal

Im like literally shaking right now. This person is seriously disturbed. The admins need to block hus IP or something

This site has some seriously disturbed people

Most Helpful Guy

• The question isn't up anymore they'll probably ban the account but he can always come back with a new one. Don't worry about any physical threats he makes against you. A LOT of people make threats of physical attack to others all the time but are just venting (and being spoiled kids about it). But yeah it's always good to not disclose who you are or where you live in the event you run into the 1 in 50 million chance that the person is psycho enough to track you down.(although someone new would probably also piss him off to attack them instead on his way to you if he gets that upset that easily).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• You don't have to panic honestly, I assume that guy is a miserable person who has nothing to do in his life. Don't take him seriously.

• Is it the VirginHunter guy again?

• Yeah I think it was him, at least it sounded like something he would do because he's crazy. He once said that he was willing to drive like three states away just to fuck some underage virgin. 😕

• Asker I and a lot of the users on here are way too familiar with him. I try to remove his stuff immediately and follow him as soon as I know he is back on the site. Just next time you see him I'd suggest just blocking him that seems to be the best way to avoid him from what other girls on the site have told me.

• Seriously it's like every week with that guy :/ Why does he even bother?

• File a restraining order on his ass immediately or threaten him with the police. He is cyber-stalking you and threatening you which are both illegal and are felony crimes. I would save his messages to gather evidence if you need to file charges on him. Good luck!

• What did you do to him? O_o

• @redrain is an admin I think... yes this site does have some sycophants, change your settings so that only the people that you follow can message you...

• the admins won't do shit. try blocking him

• You really need to relax that guy is just an angry pussy who you could probably beat up! lol. He'll be too busy spraying bullshit on forums then fapping to granny porn to get off his ass to come and kill you.

• Dude is a douche bag troll, I agree have him blocked, but I would not worry about it. If he managed to claw his way out of his moms basement, fit on a bus and waddle to your house you could push him over and he'd roll down a hill. No worries.

• It really has some awful disturbed people. You don't get worried about them!

• One of the admins should be following you or you following him. Send him a message?

What Girls Said 6

• It seems the question was removed now. I read what he said to you and I'm sorry that you're freaked out. However you shouldn't worry too much about it. He was obviously just bluffing and I'm sure that he won't do anything. Just stay calm and try not to think about it too much ^^

• i know the feeling.. but admins did help me.. and my friends who are uber mods.. just block the guy.. and report his profile.. and send those texts to the admin.. don't worry about it.. he cannot do anything..

• I don't know why I find this funny XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I have psycho issues too lol

• Suggestion- maybe don't post a picture of yourself as your profile pic if there's some guy threatening to kill you ;)

• Wow Sounds scary as hell. I think I got a similar threat just because this guy wanted yo get my phone number.

• 0|0