Mention some gagers?

It can be anything about that gager. Attractive, loves to talk to him/her, has a good sense of humor, sweet, caring, romantic, whatever!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• @MissNowhere she's really cool and sweet 😘 She's the first person I followed if I'm not mistaken and I love all her quizzes. She's one of the people that I have lots of stuffs in common with ❀

@cinderelli another pizza lover just like me! πŸ•πŸ˜ She posts really cool quizzes and I think I have some stuffs in common with her too πŸ’™

@Genie23 my sister that I've yet to meet! πŸ˜‚She's the best sister everr 😘 and it's really nice talking to her (although half the times our topics were so random lolol). Also, another person that's a lot like me πŸ’œ

@Omar5881 the awesome joker 😎 It's nice talking to him

@YazanAA we've never really talked tbh but he seems awesome! Also, good luck in Germany 😊

@Lissy967 she's amazing and an awesome person to chat with! πŸ˜„

@Paris13 she's one of the few people that I talk to on here and it's really cool talking to her!! πŸ˜„ she offers great advices as well πŸ’š

@HookingSwan she's really sweet and caring πŸ’› we don't really talk much, but she's an awesome peep to talk to!

@DaniaMQ one of my sisters that I've yet to meet as well! She's really amazing and nice and it's fun talking to her πŸ˜„

I need to sleep right now, haven't had any for the past 28 hours πŸ˜“ sorry if this is too long (or too short, whichever).

• awww thank you so much, lovely! <3

• Awwwwww sissss 😍😄😘 u r amaaazing as well and someday we will meet inshallah 😄 that would definitely be fun 😄 have a rest 😘

• Awww thanks u my sweet lovely mskay 😉

What Guys Said 8

• @genie23

Just because for half a second... bet you thought it was your creeper again lol

• Omg, lol. You scared me for a second! I thought that creepy stalker is back again... xD

• @MissNowhere -- super awesome GAGer, the first person I ever followed on here. Funny, witty, bluntly honest, quite attractive, nice, and puts up really interesting quizzes (anything from "which condom are you" and "which pokemon are you in bed" where I got pikachu... whatever that means LOL). I think we have things in common, like both being forever alone wallet condoms. I don't think I'll ever get over that buzzfeed quiz... D:

@Klaatu51 -- asks the most interesting questions on GAG that I know of. They are fun to answer and make me research random things like "average weight of dog poop" on google. Also, I can't say I answer all the 80s music questions (I'm still mad I didn't see the Black Sabbath one until it was too late 😫) but they are great to answer when I get around to them. He is really knowledgable in his 80s music, especially pop. He is truly a GAG mustard master.

@YourFutureEx -- I'm relatively new to the GAG community, and he has been really nice to me whenever I end up having comment conversations with him. He also has really great takes that everyone should check out! It taught me some things on GAG that I probably would've never figured out on my own.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9417-my-gag-mantra-the-follow-up

I have many other awesome GAGers that I'd like to mention (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!), but I'm frankly too lazy to because there are so many, so I'll just say to everyone on GAG that y'all are awesome. I'd have an incredibly boring and depressing summer without GAG, mainly the GAG community, to be there for me.
    GAG is love, GAG is life
    *pets keyboard creepily*

media.giphy.com/media/6459ZFRF1Wxna/giphy.gif
    (I am going to use this gif any chance I get haha)

• @Jessicocoa6 #RandomMentionWasRandom >_<

• Oh look another popularity contest

• 1|0
  • @DaniaMQ @Hookingswan @GirlsLie @LovesTVDx :)

• @LightsOff just because I like this username

• My best friend @thomas200. JK

Hope girls won't throw shoes at me xD

• @vekin, sounds like poetry to mine thine ears. lol... I will soak it up and suck it up over the weekend.. enjoy yours. xx

What Girls Said 6

• @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc One of my bestie friends like a sister who never forgets me on GAG.
    @complic8ted A good friend like a sister who has always dropped by nearly every day to talk or need comfort.
    @Genie23 So sweet and innocent and an honest girl to the core.
    @@mskay Most amazing girl with a heart of gold and a God like angel.
    @cl_517 We began a nice repore with her Caring enough to ask me about my husband in Egypt and was there one night to support me when I needed her and I thank you, she was my good luck charm, I never forgot her.
    @PrettyRican The most beautiful person and most wonderful friend who went all out to post a very flattering Question on my own behalf, and even with other comments, she never forgets me and I love her for all that she is and all that she does.
    @mooky06 The cutest face and so very charming, a nice girl.
    @zombiebabe I love her Great Takes and for taking the time to Post the Most Interesting ones that she never forgets to Include me on, I thank you so much, sweet girl.
    @Klaatu51 A great friend and always around for the GAGERS which makes him even More of a Master of his domain. He is smart, funny and very popular and so honored to have him on here.
    @skykidx1 My dearest most wonderful most loyal friend on GAG who is always here for me, chats with me every day, goes out of his way to be a friend to the end and is smart, sunny and a real doll. I love him and I appreciate the love returned, my friend to the end.
    @YourFutureEx A great guy and friend who never forgets me and a good looking one at that.
    @coolbreeze A most amazing friend and someone who is always a gentleman and smart and funny and a true GAGER at heart and in my own heart.
    @TheGrumpyCat I always love his dry sense of humor but and love him for who he is and a straight shooter who mixes no Meow mix, tells it as it is.
    @OrdinaryGentleman Thank you so much for caring enough to comment or post about me and always so charming and just someone who will Indeed get Very far on GAG with your Beautiful personality.
    @Unique_man I find you a Genuine Gentleman and always so polite and a real Honest John from Turkey, my good friend and GAGER.
    @Hans222 A wonderful friend and a beautiful person who is Innocent and never does anyone here any harm. I love any of your own Takes this is also what Takes for you to get to be one of my buds on here, dear.
    @JustinCaseUDontKnow I have always found you an Honest John who never has anything bad to say about anyone.
    @vekin *

• @Paris13 lol your vert smart and intelligent. Ypu brought it up to me first. I didn't know to much about it. And the media hasn't been talking about it that much. I think it's something they are trying to pass quickly that way people don't protest it and try to stop it. lol xoxoxoxox ☺

• Hi, @coolbreeze, yes, I agree, and do not want to cause a panic with a problem pattern. lol:))) xxxooo

• @AleDeEurope BECAUSE I AM IN LOVE with his awesomeness and he's amazing and sexy and funny and everything else and I love mentioning him 😍😍😍 sorry not sorry

@PiuBelloAmante for being such an awesome friend and lovely af and always being there for me 😘❀

@cinderelli because we're so similar and she's my awesome evil buddy β€πŸ˜› we make the best team everrrr 😎

@mskay because she's such a sweet and lovely girl and also a lot like me πŸŒΈπŸ’œ

@dangerDoge because he never fails to make me laugh, he's super cool and awesome to the max 😎 and he has Great Danes!!! πŸ˜β€πŸ’žπŸ‘ŒπŸΆ

@HookingSwan for being so nice and caring and all that, another person I have a lot in common with πŸ’•πŸ˜Š

@Ihav2fart for being a funny ass motherfucker and bc I feel like throwing your old ass in here πŸ˜‡πŸ˜›

I really need to go to sleep, max sleep-deprived obviously x_x I'm really sorry for going overboard, good night.

• @SpecialWael he is the best guy I ever met 😍😘
    @mskay she is one of the nicest girls I met 😘 and she's my sis that I've never met lol πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠβœŒ
    @dudegrt09 he is a nice man and he mentioned me so I'm mentioning him 😎
    @hazi21 she is one of the best girls I've met here ( just like @mskay )
    @Klaatu51 he is a nice guy and is looking forward to invent new things ( a time machine πŸ˜„πŸ‘ )
    @YazanAA he is a nice guy, gives good opinions and funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜„
    @Omar1558 he is a nice guy as well, with good opinions 😊 he and @YazanAA defined their opinions very well and to me that IS amazing πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ

Those r the GaGers I can remember for now so yeah 😊

• @Keyspirits was the first person I met on here. At first I thought he was annoying but when I got to know him I realized he was so kind and sweet. Plus he was so funny we don't talk as much. But he is one of my friends on here.
    @Scuff1986 Where to start? You are so sweet and kind and loving. Plus handsome I think the world of you. You are a hard working plus smart man. Can't say to much people are reading it.. LOL! πŸ˜‰
    @Iron_Man you are so nice and give great advice. I like to talk to you here and there. You are funny too thanks for having my back when I needed you.
    @KDA20 One of the top people that I met on here. You are a very very nice person with a good heart. So peaceful and with great advice. You are one of my friends.
    @Pro_Don We hit it off as soon as we chatted.. LOL!! O think you are a funny person. You seem to be nice as well same goes for @Ihav2fart. But first your sweet then sour.. LOL!! πŸ˜‰
    @Anon1999 your sweet and a funny person. Your cool as hell.
    My top girl @Paris13 now and always will be you. As soon as I seen your advices and post I loved it. You give advice in such a straight forward way but sweet at the end. I fell in love with you. You have a heart of gold. You are my top\best friend on here. I love you girl.. Xoxoxo!! πŸ‘„
    @swimmersam I think your a sweet person and funny. Thank you for trusting me to talk to me. I love our chats.
    @GirlsLie I think you are a great and nice person. One of the few girls I first met on here.
    @MissNowhere what can I say about you? You are just one cool as chick. You are so funny and don't care what others think of you. 😎😎
    @Kimberleyyy I love your post and you are a nice girl.
    @BelleGirl21 We just met but I like you. LOL!! You seem to be a big hit on here. So we had to be friends. 😏😏

• Oh no, another popularity contest
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...3mTrsK1r1ult6o1_500.gif

• I can never understand why anonymous users ask people to mention gagers knowing very well the answerer has to not be anonymous to use the mention feature. If you are going to ask the question to mention gagers at least do the same thing you are asking and don't go anonymous yourself IMHO