Can you choose Most Helpful girl AND guy now?

I just saw on a question that 2 people got picked for MHO. This a new update thingy?

Thought I'd test it out

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, this is a recent change from the update today. Users can now select both a male and a female MHO on their questions :)

• Okay. What if I select MHOs for old questions (in which I already selected one MHO and claimed 2 xper)? Would I get +1 xper for each? And would they get +5 xper for each?

• @YourFutureEx Yes, if you select another MHO for old questions, you will still get +1 xper and the opinion you chose would get +5. So, that should be an incentive for users to go back and select the other MHO on their previous questions :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Yes! I just got a MHO and I looked and saw a guy had one. I was super confused, then scrolled down and saw it said "most helpful GIRL". I think it's really cool!

• Yay.. it makes getting higher mho % so much easier lol

• That's pretty cool but what if in the case that only one person actually gave helpful advice do you have to pick someone of both sexes?

• Yes, a user can only choose one guy and one girl. If you don't feel that one of the sexes was helpful, you don't have to select one, but the system will still choose for you after 30 days, like before.

• @xHoneyxBeex Thanks for explaining :)

• ooh interesting interesting

• Ook.. that's new..

• Ooooo. I'd love that!

• Wow that is great!

What Guys Said 0