Do you like the Most Helpful Guy and Most Helpful Girl Option on this site?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I just Answered something similar to this, @Frank_Woods, however I do Not mind Answering your Question at hand.
    I rather Like this New idea. Sometimes, whenever I Personally have asked a Question out of the blue, I find it Hard to just Pick One and have thought to Myself: "Why can't I be able to Pick two?"
    This is one bright spot on GAG which I feel they were using their heads with. Some people like it, others do not feel it's fair to have Jack and Jill but I find that Both going Hand in hand, kind of gives GAG Town a bit of Pizzazz, and whenever getting MHO Now, I do not Mind... Sharing the limelight.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank for the opinion. I just wish that the 2 MHO's weren't restricted to one guy and one girl. It would be better if you could just choose a first MHO and a second place MHO. But honestly, I liked the way it was with one MHO.

• :)) xxoo

• Thank you so much, the Vote of Confidence, @Frank_Woods, and so Honored as well, to Share in the Spotlight with @I_am_repulsive as well.:)) xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer when it was just one MHO tbh

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 3