Just noticed GAG updated the MHO system. What's everyone's thoughts on it?
Personally I actually like this. Its more fair since they choose a MHO from both genders and not just one

Most Helpful Guy

• i love it... more chances to get MHO now... time to get away from 14% i've been stuck for like 2 months :) ;)

and it's only fair to have MHO/gender...1 from a guy's pov and 1 from a gal's pov... also i believe it'd be nice if they made givin u MHO after 24 hrs have passed only, and not after 4 opinions given... it's really frustratin coz i wanna post to some ppl's questions (note those questions asked only 1-2 hrs before only) and after MHO's given i can't post anymore :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a bit on the fense about it... On one hand many times people of both sexes do give great opinions but at the same time regardless of that someone still had to give better advice even if it wasn't by much.

Now that we can select two people it kind of takes away rewarding the person with that helped us out the most also I heard that they lowered the points you earn for MH.
    .
    But I also do enjoy it because both sexes do give helpful advice.

What Guys Said 16

• I sure think it encourages and promotes not only the askers from giving another MHO thus earning Xpers but also those who opine in terms of being more encouraged to opine better now since both genders can be selected MHO for one question. A good move I'd say :)

My turn is pending, I need to revisit my questions and provide MHOs to the other gender too - not for the Xpers I'd earn but because there are those who really deserve it too :) Luckily for me, I ask very few questions lol

• I love it!
    It allows people to see what both genders think!
    And gives you the best perspective from both sides!

• I agree with it. Girl and guys may have different opinions so it's good to choose a best girl and best guy comment

• i think the new MHO system is good idea there is chance to give
    MHO to both genders who give the best advice , I really think it
    will widen the margin and give MHO to people who deserve and
    before couldn't be award it cause only one person could receive it
    before

• It gives more options for mho but I won't call it fair cause there's only one winner, the other one is most of the time second best and second best means second place and second place only means that you're the first loser. So the mho that gets selected second whether guy or girl, you're just going and awarding for being the first loser :P

• Lol I don't see it that way. Because you choose a MHO for two people of two genders. So its equal not second loser or something lol

• No no no you got that wrong. Second place only means you're the first loser.

• I'm not sure I agree, but I want to know your thoughts... Why is this more fair in your mind?

• Because you're giving a mho to both genders. I mean sometimes both guy and girl give a good helpful opinion. But you can only select one to be the MHO. at least this way you are giving it to both genders

• Okay. Well, to me I'd say that's less fair. Because there is only one MOST helpful opinion. Breaking it down by gender just kind of waters down the MHO to me. But I can appreciate/respect your point of view and I can ALMOST agree with you... but no, I can't quite do that. I feel differently.

• I don't like it, I prefer to choose the Most Helpful Opinion and not feel obligated to make someone of the other gender feel good.

• So we no longer can choose who to give MHO too?

• Yeah that's what I've been doing. There was one case where the guy deserved MHO as well but he commented after I chose the MHO from a girl. That's the only time I gave it to both.

• I like it tbh. Its more fairer. I know sometimes I felt hard to choose between a male and female opinion because both were good for MHO. This makes it easier

• So who cares? I know I don't

• There should not be any MHO system. I don't want anyone to get rewarded.

• Heyyyyyyyyy princess didn't see for a while 😛

• What's different now?

• Its now opportunity to raise your MHO, yay.

• I personally hate it, am I getting more xpers for choosing a second MHO?

• It's great.

• I don't know why I don't like it.

• I think it's shit.

What Girls Said 11

• MHO is for opinion.. not the user or gender.. it should not matter what the gender is... one should just choose an opinion which was most helpful to him or her.. i dont hate it.. or love it. i m indifferent..

• I agree completely. I believe that MHo should b given to the best opinion, regardless of the gender.

• Yeah.. exactly @HookingSwan

• Maybe but that opinion didn't just spring into action. It was written by a female or a male. The opinion is based on their thoughts. So they kinda deserve it

• I think it's just gag trying to separate guys and girls again, dunno what I should think about this actually..

• I think MHO should be only one, but this is actually good because it will help people increasing their MHO % lol.

• Fuckin great!

Now it's easier to get points xD

• It takes away from "most helpful opinion" and is visually distracting but meh.

• Hey more points for me

• I like it but they should get rid of the mho percentage.

• Wait what? You can pick 2 now? That seems pointless to me

• Tbh I really don't care.

• 0|1
  • I like how it gives me a better chance to get mho.