Howcome in G@G community I have too wait hours before I can post more than 1 or 2 questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• We don't like spammers

• What do you mean by that I hope your not insulting me because if you are than don't answer my questions I don't mean to be rude but it just to me sounds like your answering the question with an insulting answer if you aren't trying to offend me than I apologize but if you are shame on you.

• My response is general.. Not about you.
      The number of posts are limited both in a form of question and opinions. ( you can post 1 answer per question).
      This is a good feature to eliminate users posting many questions at once. No one has that many interesting topics to discuss! Get it?

• I get it now

Most Helpful Guy

• It is to prevent spamming.
    by the way, spamming = irrelevant or innappropriate messages sent on a mass scale to many people. For instance, a spammer could be someone that posts advertisements via questions repeatedly on GAG to try and spread their word out. Besides advertisements, there are people that most duplicate questions repeatedly to try and get more opinions.

That gets really annoying when you answered it once and you keep seeing it over and over. It wastes time and is just frustrating when you keep clicking on the same question.
    GAG doesn't like it. We don't like it. I don't like it.

So the limit is to stop spammers from repeatedly posting the same thing over and over.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• If it is only 1 or 2 questions it has to do with you xper level. When you get a higher xper level you will be aloud to post 5. I don't think anyone on here is aloud more than 5 a day.

• To stop people spamming.

• What do you people mean by spamming I never heard that expression in my life before I know the word spam it's a food but not spamming

• With all due respect, I don't believe you. Spam is internet 101.