Is it possible to delete a question?

If I post a question, can it be deleted?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• You can not delete a question yourself and the only time a question does get deleted is only if the admins themselves think it is offensive to others.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no you can't but you can disavow it after 24 hrs :)

0|0
    0|0
    • No. Once you have submitted a question, take, opinion, or comment, you cannot edit or delete it.
      We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

However, you can update your question using the Update link on your question page.
      You can change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.
      You can also Disavow the question, which makes the question Anonymous and you'll no longer receive notifications.
      To Disavow, hover your mouse over the broken link symbol next to the question title on your question list page and click Yes.
      Please remember, you cannot reclaim the question after it's been disavowed.

What Guys Said 2

• No it is not. You can report it if you want hoping an admin will delete it but that does not mean that it will get removed.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont reallly know i started yesterday but ill look it up for you

0|0
    0|0
    • You can not delete questions on GAG. Admins will only remove them if the breach the terms and conditions of GAG.

What Girls Said 2

• it can be hidden by a super mod or uber mod if it violates any of the rules and you can ask admin or contact them

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, not unless it's reported and against the rules i'm pretty sure

0|0
    0|0