Are you FINALLY HAPPY FEMINIST?

You finally got you always wanted, a seat at the big boy's table!

Are you FINALLY HAPPY FEMINIST?

Now you have two MHO's One for men and women. Pure equality.
What else do you want from us?

• I'm not done until we wear the pants in the relationship
    9% (2)18% (3)13% (5)Vote
  • We'll be done when you can pop out babies
    5% (1)24% (4)13% (5)Vote
  • We'll be done when we bend you over a table
    23% (5)12% (2)18% (7)Vote
  • YOU KNOW NUTHIN JON SNOW http://i.imgur.com/VfjSVDm.gif
    63% (14)46% (8)56% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't really say the two MHOs are a big deal. I mean, I've seen some guys only give MHOs to girls because they were trying to flirt with them or whatever, so the update would work well for these situations. Point is, I don't think that the update favors any particular gender or promotes "equality." It just is kinda there and gives benefit to everyone.

However, nothing says that one HAS to pick a second MHO. I don't think the system auto-picks two MHOs but rather only one. Asker can just pick one MHO and not a second if they so desire (which is good if one gender doesn't give decent opinions).

I actually like the update. It gives more chances to get more points from getting picked as MHO :D

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i m not a feminist..

1|1
    0|0
  • Why does this bother you so much? It's a small thing and not really an issue feminism is mainly focused on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't need a split MHO... I was getting them without it.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am a feminist and i dont like the most helpful guy and most helpful girl option its just more work for me to do when i ask a question. plus kudos for the joker and game of thrones references

1|1
    0|0
    • If you leave the question, it assigns mhos automatically, though I don't think it gives the poster (or you) any xper for it.

• Show All
    • Still I think it defeats the purpose of MHO's. Just like giving everybody an award for participating. @riverock and @asker

• Fair enough. Sometimes though I get great opinions and I like to reward them.

• you have some balls to post a question like this when people are very testy about feminism/anti-femnism lol. I get it was a joke but maybe don't fuel the fire?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a website, calm your man-tits.

1|0
    0|0
    • I will my tits when I'm good and ready

• Calm my*

• Wtf. Are you serious? What was wrong with only having one MHO? :/

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you read my reply under the people who I gave MH to? I was kidding.

• Show All
    • Lol I guess it's better for the askers to get more xper but yeah I agree one was better, because it was actually the best.
      This is just a weird attempt to give a 2nd place prize.

• Because that was THE most helpful OPINION, which was a more pragmatic approach.

What Guys Said 5

• Lol, it's pretty amusing the women thinking it's serious...

0|1
    0|0
  • A Joker gif. Edgy.

0|1
    0|0
  • How is the MHO going to both genders specifically about women? You do realize you could pick anyone you wanted for MHO guy or girl before now...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the update is dumb. Whole point of GAG is to bring sexes together (or so I thought). This segregates us.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a big difference between feminists and feminazis.

0|0
    0|0