Is GAG inactive?

I don't see much answers to questions nowadays, what's happening? Has GAG lost its charm?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah it's not inactive but people aren't as bothered. tell u why? cuz the questions r dumber.

What Girls Said 6

• I noticed a little less activity over the past few das, but there are still a lot of active members :)

• It always slows down this time of night just because of how late it is.

• GAG had charm?

• it is going a bit slower..

• No idea, atm I'm multitasking so can't answer much

• I noticed that too.. sad :(

What Guys Said 10

• Some questions are just god awful and have no entertainment value , those I just keep scrolling.

Bite sized questions that are entertaining to read and fun to answer are the best.

• If they introduce a chat , I'm damn sure they will get more users frequently.

• No, they're mostly the same inane questions over and over, usually about sex (no, it doesn't work like that) or whether or not someone likes them (if they touch you constantly, always want to talk to you, and get a boner around you, they probably do!).

• The same questions keep getting asked over and over.

Too bad they did away with the chat a long while back.

• People are seeking shelter to hide from trolls like me

sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/.../...t-get-trolled.png

• It definitely has lost it to some extent, and also many users have gotten busy with their real life so don't log in

• Seems like it.

• I can understand, I don't use GAG frequently now so as the other legends :D

• There are less of active users and also much more questions, so it's hard to help (answer) to all questions.

I'm trying to help as much as I can :)

• I guess you can just Google your question, most questions have been asked and answered. Nobody likes reposts I guess xP