What's up with their boobs?

What's up with their boobs?

What the hell is up the ads here on GAG, seriously >:(

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm willing to bet there are guys who would click on that because they thought it was real.

• What? So you're saying that I bought Charlize Theron's boobs for $10000 and it was a scam? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha i thought i was the only one that saw those. XD I don't know i guess to grab attention

What Girls Said 4

• It's called photoshop friend. The Emma Watson one cracks me up though. Like it's obvious those aren't her hands.

• There's this thing called photo shop my friend. Lord knows neither of those girls have boobs anywhere close to that, they're maybe about a B-cup maximum.

• I'm well aware of photoshop. I'm just dumbfounded by the ads G@G throws at us/me

• I am so glad that I do not see that advertisement. For the first time in months, my store sold a size H bra today and it was actually exciting! If mine were that big though, I would want a mastectomy...

• That is by far the saddest attempt at clickbait I have ever seen...

What Guys Said 3

• Too small/10

• Damn

• I don't see why someone would click on that either. I guess some guys like really big boobs.

• bro is not G@G fault. you must of acquire these ads from collecting spywares of other sites you been visiting

• So I'm assuming @jokery56 is visiting the exact same websites I am.

• I'm not going to reply anymore. Peace bruh

• goodi idea bruh. you are playing the barking chihuahua role. which is a lot more annoying

• Some ads make me laugh really hard. Like i dont know why im laughing so hard at "10 cats that look like famous people"