I didn't like the "MHG"(most helpful girl and guy) about GAG? did anyone else feel this way?

Well, It's good that both parties are given a most helpful but i don't really find the point. see, you either find one helpful opinion or you find the rest not so helpful. So, it's like making me choose two MHs at one go. How can there be 2? you find only 1 opinion more helpful than the rest, right? Did anyone else feel this way?

• Yes, there should be MHs (one for guy and the other for girl)
  • Yes, there should be only one MH.
  • other (EXPLAIN)

Most Helpful Girl

• My thoughts exactly why 2? There can only be 1 that is the most helpful. Personally I liked the old version called best answer.

What Guys Said 5

• This is propaganda to amuse xper hunters and fostering their ego that they're actually helpful while they're not. I believe you heard the term that "GAG was way better back then", it's because people used to do a lot of efforts and they were more friendlier.

Now people want MHOs and ask dumb questions like "post your selfie" ; "tag your this, tag your that" etc.
    So in that case two MHOs would benefit them as there would be greatest selfie of a girl as well as guy and the people who participate is such questions could have better MHO% even if they were not "literally helpful" to anyone.

One more setback is that most of the times, I've only one genuine MHO but now I'm obligated to select another otherwise the automatic system will select more dumber MHG and the future visitors of my questions will blame the asker that how dumb the asker is to select such naive input as MH.

And they'll give only 1 xper per MH to psychologically force us to select another. Why didn't they make it as 2 xper for first MH and 0 xper for another? The total would remain same but no.

This site is business and they're doing it right by amusing amateur people to lure more traffic.

[Voted B]

• Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Sometimes it is hard to choose between two (or more) opinions, but they don't divide between male and female. It is possible that there are ten great answers by a women, and one mediocre one by a man. But nine women would get ignored and the guy would get credit. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

• The extra MHO kinda cheapens the special-ness of the MHO.

• There can only be one Most Helpful Opinion, the other is just a stupid attempt at making everyone feel equal.

• I don't mind really
    I find it good, sometimes it's a bit harder to choose an MHO

What Girls Said 11

• For the most part I think it makes sense. This is the first update we've had in a long time that I've actually been interested in. It can be especially useful on questions that are actually asking for advice or feedback (rather than throwaway questions like "What's your favorite movie" or "How old are you"). Not to mention sometimes it's tough to have to pick only one answer as MHO.

People seem to be really hung up on the word "most" here... I'm not sure why, since each opinion is the most helpful from each gender, but oh well.

• I just Saw this, @mithramitzmittu, and wanted to throw in my Own comment as to this New development.
    I was Elated when I saw that we can Now choose Two because Sometimes One does Not cut it for me anyways. There is sometimes the Opposite that Attracts as well in a Question, which makes it Hard to press a button just then and there.
    Now it is More Fair to Share the Given Question at hand and will Indeed make it Easier for me when Voting for Jack and Jill.
    In fact, I went Way back to a few Questions that I had asked quite a few Months of Mondays, One most recently, and picked the Other so Both Could then share With... One another. xx

• But how is it possible to have the 2 possible most helpful opinions while I want to choose one with more potential. I feel obligated to choose the other one just to make the game seem fair.

• @mithramitzmittu

• lol.. I rest my case.. I just received MHO now and am in this limelight with another Delight. lol:)) xxoo

• At first i felt the same as u do, but now i just see it as more xper points. It's not really a big deal. Plus i often found myself wanting to give more than one person MH anyway.

• I know.. most helpful is "opinion " not user or gender so there was no need to do this..

• Most helpful implies ONLY ONE.

• I actually like it honestly, I think it's a nice feature, I don't see a reason to fuss about it personally lol

• I do. It's pretty messed up. I agree.

• its not a bad idea... am fine with it

• I've notice that now you can pick girl most helpful and boy most helpful... thats why i am no longer picking most helpful in my questions :P...

• It helps if you can't choose which was more helpful. As long as it's a girl & a guy...

It's not like you HAVE to choose two anyways though.

• I wasn't around for the "MHG" days...