Should we limit annon questions?

Not eliminate, they serve a vital purpose. However, there are tons of trolls on here going annon to spam ignorance and hate. Personally I am tired of it.

For instance limit each account to one annon question a week?

• Yes, I have had enough of the annon trolls! Limit their questions!
  • No, trolls unite! Drive everyone else off the site!
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• Great question coming from someone who is posting anon. lol hahahaha
    But to answer the question yes anon posts should definitely be limited.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's clear this specific anon is doing nothing but trolling, then YES. There's one going around putting down stupid, simple answers to every question and annoying as hell. Not every helpful, just doing it to do it. Then the rest of us looking for no opinions who might have been able to really help and in the dark because a stupid anon put a something down and the system shoves the question elsewhere.

What Girls Said 4

• I think the anonymous option should only be an option in the sex topics and the relationship topic. If you post in any other topic, you have to show your username or just don't post.

• I have noticed that and yes it is getting rather irrititating. The only thing I don't like about anonymous posts or comments is A) A vast majority are trolls who don't want you to know their true identity. And B) A lot of people hide behind that anonymous button so they can run their mouth without having anyone back fire on them. They think that by going anonymous is will save them trouble or something. I personally hate it. I've only gone anonymous once and that was when I first used this site and really had no idea what I was doing. I hate when people hide behind their anon button.

• It doesn't bother me. I'm not here 24.7.

• no. everyone should have the right to post how they please.

What Guys Said 12

• yeah definetely and i'm surprised most people voted "B"

if not 1/week...3-4/week's ok in my opinion.

ALSO they should limit anon OPINIONS mostly... there's a certain user on da loose goin anon and spammin in "no-opinions" questions. i believe they should limit anon opinions like 5/day or 10/day max. seriously how many times do u actually have to go anon? i understand if u wanna post a very personal opinion in some question, dat u wouldn't do wid yer username... or post in a sexual-related topic in order to avoid creeps.

some people tend to abuse anon feature... whilst this feature was made for other purposes, not in order to troll or insult others

• Technically, anonymous questions are not a problem (the ones that violate the guidelines get removed near-instantly most of the time), anonymous opinions tend to be far more vitriolic.

• Look who's talking, bud.

• It would be a very boring site without the trolls

• Some only post here as annonymo

• especially an anon female aged 18-24 who clutters no-opinions section daily!!

• troll or not i dont like anonymous... u can do the profile u want.. just because u dont get associate somethign to your profile here.. makes no sense.. and doesn't help for the people u try give a good opinion... u start "know" how people are by seing their opinions/ asks... so i think its really bad and normally the anonymous question doesn't bring nothign new..

• Nah it's more fun that way

• Since I've been on here, I don't think I've gone anon once. Don't see why people are too scared to say what they really wanna say w/out being hidden.

• I said no but I'm not a troll. Real troll don't use anonymity unless they have no choice.

• No, stupid idea

• We're all anon on here anyway. Just because you post with a username (not your real name and there's no way of proving it) and a profile picture doesn't mean you're actually the person posting. The only way to prove you're real is to up load a video of yourself which most of these so called "brave" posters wouldn't do, but want to talk shit about someone anon.

• Yawn, keep crying.

Seriously, just ignore their questions if you don't want to answer them.