Have you thought about leaving GAG?

I personally have, It seems like questions don't get answered as much anymore, 3 or 4 people ask the same thing usually meaningless questions. And trolls are beginning to outweigh the good questions. But still I don't want to leave because of all the good people, it's like a close knit community.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have. Their are so many rude users on here it's not even funny. Some questions are repetitive and it's just been getting boring.

• Some of them aren't even very serious, I ask a lot of what is your favorite questions but those are for everyone to answer, not to fight about.

• Right? People are too sensitive on here. So many unnecessary arguments start over pointless things. Thank you for MHO :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, no. I may become less active some times, and other times highly active.

It just seems silly to throw away 5+ years of accumulated stats and prestige on a whim.

Do what I do; take a break from this site from time to time, take a few days to a week, to a month off of this site. Then come back. This site, like any social media site, tends to get boring if you're on ALL the time! :-P

What Girls Said 15

• Closing my account no.

But leaving for a while and coming back, yes.
    There's been times where I have gotten so wrapped up in my life that I fade away for weeks-months.

But I don't think I'd ever perm. leave GAG.
    I've been here 6 1/2 years.

• Yes, a few times.
    Sometimes I get tired of seeing the same questions over and over again. Other times I have arguments, or I find stupid people. But what annoys me the most is the racist questions. I get so pissed off when I see it.
    So, when that happens I think about leaving GAG.

• I have, but I know I won't.

• i've never thought of closing it.
    especially as i've felt closer to some people here as of recent.

i just take breaks. it makes everything seem like new again.
    longest was three months and when i came back, the entire layout changed!

• Well if you left you'd be missed :)

• @Anon1999 - what a sweet surprise! sometime it's hard gauging how others see you on here. i knew there's a reason you're my favorite minion :)

• I thoroughly enjoy reading your responses even though I don't comment on your post as much as I think about it. Your post are well thought out and it is clear you are quite intelligent. Just wanted you to know that you are appreciated :D That is really kind of you to say, thank you :)

• I was going to but now nope! They made me a moderator. 😊😊😊😎

And yeah, I like some people here too. I hope they don't leave as well.

• I have left once Only lasted about 1 1/2 months then I was back. But lately I have seriously thought of taking an extended break. Not closing my account just a break.

• no i just stay away for awhile and return if it is necessary.
    i had cancelled two accounts before in the past too

• I have tought in close my account, because now I can tlak too they people I like by other way so...
    I'm still thinking of it haha.
    And yes, I have had problems with some users but also with too anons.

• I deactivated, took a little break, now I'm back. We'll see how it goes this time.

• Not really

• I have thought about it, but I choose to stay because I know I won't leave.

• I've thought about it, but I don't plan on leaving for awhile

• yes I did and now i just dont get im here too often.

• I come and go all the time.

• Yeah, and one day I know I will because I'll have moved on.

What Guys Said 10

• I am going to start asking questions that make people think from now on

I do think there are many useless questions being asked...

• I agree, like the questions about Australians. There are quite a few on here from there, but there's a lot of Americans, Canadians, Brits, Indians, Irish, etc... Does it make any difference where specific ones come from?

• I honestly don't stay here too long but I would never leave it. Plus I don't like being in one place I go to others websites like Reddit YouTube or play the witcher 3 on my PC thats what I usually do or play Pokemon TCGO

• No need to think about leaving G@G, I've already left G@G hundreds of times, I leave G@G every-time I log out :P.

• I have multiple times. If you think the question quality is decreasing now - you missed out on the golden age of GAG

• Yes this place is such a waste of time and is run by a bunch of monkeys who let people troll because the mods won't do shit about trolling but will give infractions to people who are legitimately trying to help someone all because the troll is claiming victim status and reporting it as antagonistic.

This place isn't a resource for info or insight it's a place where losers and psychos come for validation.

• Pure and simple- GAG is what you make it

• very true, if you ask a lot of questions, you form a lot of friendships and get to know others, but if you come on here to troll and abuse the questions it won't help

• No necessarily so, for sometimes your questions get no responses, or few. But as for the trolls/shit stirrers, you have a choice to ignore

• Nah this site is fun :)

• oh god damn it.. leave the trolls pls! they are cool :) yh fam?

• Yes i have been thinking about

• what's a useless question?