Questions can't be deleted? what?

dont you guys worry about this website? we can't delete our question, photos or videos that we posted! can only 'disvow' come on! i dont think its 100% safe on here. i put pics up and can't get them down! worried! what do u guys think?

oh by the way, if you type ur question (or a question almost like urs) on google, you'll see G@G bring up ur question! it sucks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you decide to post the pictures yoursefl
    it's in the posting guidelines too, that one should
    be entirely sure in what they post, before clicking "Send"

Also, you can actually remove pictures.
    If you link it from a picture sharing site, like tinypics
    and remove it from the site you posted it from.

The picture here should also be removed
    as the link no longer leads to the picture.

• cannot be removed. not talking about downloading from a site

• I'm not talking about downloading either.
      I'm not sure how you post pictures, but I do so
      by linking their url from another site.

By removing the picture from that site
      the picture here, will also be removed.

Did I make a bad explanation before?

• ohh smart

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm starting to think there should be a disclaimer on the page when you write a question, saying that you can't delete what you post.

So many people seem shocked by it, I see questions all the time asking how to delete questions and opinions... everything stays, you can't edit or delete, and that's how it's always been.

Some sort of disclaimer might dissuade certain questions from being asked, but I'd say that's much better than users with "posting regret" who are confused and frustrated like you, that their questions are permanent, searchable, and contain personal info or photos.

In the end I guess the bottom line is: think before you submit. Which applies to all websites, not just this one.

What Guys Said 10

• Haha I do have that fear! Luckily I didn't post anything to close to my situation for it to come back to me... I hope o.0!! I found out about the no deleting after I'd posted to.

• You don't need to worry about getting them taken down. You need to worry about creepy users copying and using them.

• If you want them deleted make an update that gets it reported so bad that it gets removed, that should work right? lol

• It's always been that way, that's why you don't post things you'll regret later. The most you can do is go anonymous or disvow you question.

• Welcome to the internet. Things are forever.

• Yea I think that's silly

After sometime, questions should just be deleted... there's no need keeping them in the system

• Glam glam,,, that's why I haven't posted mine :D

• Now you know that certain things shouldn't be posted, yes?

• This happened to me before. If you contact them about a picture being taken down, they will do it. But not the whole question

• how''s that

• If you scroll down you will see the 'contact' button, just write them a message about what question your picture is in and how you want to get rid of it. I think its kinda stupid they dont allow us to delete questions. If they did they would save a lot of room on the servers and they wouldn't have to lower being able to post 5 questions a day to two.

• ok thank u

• Would be a welcome feature, along with the opportunity to edit your posts.
    I hate spotting a typo right after pressing send.

What Girls Said 4

• Go anonymous and disvow it. As for your pictures, delete them on the site you used to upload them. They (should) eventually disappear. At least for me it does.

• i dont post from sites, i use my computer :(

• Oh! You put your pictures in your question? Sorry I was thinking you put it in your opinions.

• I think there are websites that let you post pictures and they delete them after a week or so. So if you use those then you don't have to worry much

• Yeah that would be really nice

• Well maybe you should've thought about that before you posted your pics.