Are there catfishes on this site?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is a super crazy catfish that was around before my time on GAG started. Name was Sandplanet. The veteran GAGers can tell you more.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1207750-a-cautionary-tale-has-anyone-ever-catfished-you-on-gag-too

But yeah, there are a decent amount of catfishes on here. I see them posting pics of celebrities. Chick180 was supposedly one. There was a big one recently named Candy_Girl. It is just something to be aware of as you GAG.

• I talk to chick180 in real life lol. How was candy_girl figured out?

• Accusations as in someone posting a question calling her a catfish (which got removed naturally), comments on her opinions calling her a catfish (which she blocked the people), stuff like that.

• Poor candy_girl

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Yes.
    I am a catfish.
    As a matter of fact I am @Illusive_Man 's alternate account where I masquerade as an awkward guy from the old world exploring the new and of course the alien territory of male-female interaction.

• Yes.
    I am a catfish.
    As a matter of fact I am @Ihav2fart 's alternate account where I masquerade as an awkward guy from the old world exploring the new and of course the alien territory of male-female interaction.

• I dunno; I imagine it would be pretty hard to use a keyboard with their fins. =/ Not to mention the fact that water and electronic devices don't tend to have a great relationship.

• Yes, they come and harass me on this site
    they come on my opinions when they have fake pics
    or show no pic and their profiles are private they are
    catfish

• There used to be a well known one on here chick 180

• There have been some. I think some are still around, though they may not have accounts with pictures currently. I think catfish can mean a lot of things so I'm not exactly sure what you mean.

• Used to be here before but not sure about now.

Whoever sends you dick pics or messages you lewd items are catfishers mostly.

• A lot of them.

But luckily, i am not a catfish! Meow.

• Yes there is many

• If you're friends with Chick180, tell her to come back! She was fun! Had some great pics too!

But yeah, there are a few catfish in the waters of GAG!

What Girls Said 12

• There always been catfishes on here. Some are not active anymore.
    But we have new ones so.
    Internet world is crazy. You can be whoever you want to be right? So they use it.

• yeah like 12432546

• yes there are many! its the internet
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62869935.jpg

• There are many..

• I think there are several among the Gag community.

• Yeah you see people posting pics of models and being like "ooh i look so bad in this pic hehe" like bitch you stole that off an instagram model

• It's always fun outing them haha they don't realize how easy it is to do a reverse search xD

• Yeah, I've seen some.

• So you dont think Im a cat?

• Yeah, I'm sure there are

• Of course.
    I've seen some here and there.

• hahhahahahhaha lmao tonnsssssssss

• Yes, of course there is.