A Break from GAG?

I feel like I need to leave GAG for awhile, i seem to mess things up. I really like this girl but i seem to mess things up with her. I dont want to hurt her or anyone else so maybe they are better off without me for a while.

How many people have wanted to leave GAG and left but came back? and if so how long did you last with out it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I left for a month or so and then came back.
    People take breaks around here all the time.
    Give yourself a breather and come back fresh.

See ya then.

Most Helpful Girl

• People do it all the time. I don't even know why they delete their profiles. They end up starting all over again LOL.

• haha yeah well I don't think I will delete mine because I will probably choose to come back but I won't want to start a new profile all over again.

What Guys Said 4

• People take breaks from it all the time I take a few days or even a week off of it from time to time, sometimes you just need to take a step back then you come back at a later time with a renewed mind or view towards it in a manner of speaking.

• I believe in permanent break from here, if I left from this place that's my firm commitment not to re-appear ✌😎 just a week left for me

• What are you up to?

• I had a break from GAG for over a year. Then came back one day

What Girls Said 1

• Bye, hope you feel better :( Don't feel bad dude. You can take a break off here if you want. See you when you get back :)