Why are the majority of GaGers so entitled?

I've noticed that TakeOwner, Asker, and Opinion Owners alike have a massive entitlement complex. When someone disagrees with them it's immediately taken as a personal attack on either their intelligence, their qualifications of a responder, or just 'ad hominem'.

This place is honestly the most sensitive place on the internet next to tumblr, and I almost feel like I'm walking around a bunch of people who are prone to panic attacks at the slightest decibel of noise, like a cough or a fart.

I don't get it?

Sidenote: I'm leaving GaG. This place is fucked and is a bad representation of real life people and real life world views. Instead of being a forum for clarity it is a forum for disparity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha, I know how you feel bruh. I joined less than a month ago and I already wanna leave too. Just one thing holding me back. People here are so defensive and contradictory. And they challenge your opinion, then block you so you can't reply when you've proved them wrong or challenged THEIR opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree, I don't even know how many times I've gotten blocked because they disagree with me. Hell, even if you say you like steak more than chicken, you'll get blocked by some chicken-lovers.
    Some people are waaay too sensitive.

What Girls Said 4

• Okay, see ya.

• this is the case with some users but i wouldn't say the majority. people here can be sensitive if they let what others say get to them. otherwise, this place can actually teach u to toughen up and just love the haters.

if ur gone, bye.

• what you say makes sense... sometimes the ones who can't handle the truth just block you... i don't get it too...

• Because they think one opinion on a website out of millions makes a difference! It doesn't and the 25 and under age is still immature. You have to remember this site represents a very very small fraction of what people are really like offline. I do think they need to moderate this site better, it has potential but unfortunately too many trolls and idiots that think they are all knowing.

What Guys Said 6

• All you said is true, i even heard there is some people who will block you because you could not agree what they believe. which is childish however there few gentlemen and some great ladies.

• Yeah bro.. i am guilty of that which you speak of
    i also agree with your side note...

• Bye Bye! :D

• The place is for useless people having no life <.<™

• The ones who do, have earned it

Entitlement, is earned, not given

• Leaving GAG is a good decision bro. It is a bad representation of real life people. I agree. This is a site where insecure, angry, virgin, and stuck up people come to vent.